Chapter 24

-Gage-

We got to the hotel as Tyler handed me the car seat as I put it in Cristian's car as Rayland got in and buckled herself in. I chuckled at her as Cristian smiled at me; I smiled back as Tyler came out of the hotel, "here...see you guys tonight." I smiled at him. "See you and take care of my sister she's going to be a mess when she get's done talking to my dad." He nodded at me as Cristian was already in the car as I put the bag into the back with Rayland and got in. "You wanna go to the maze with us?" she nodded rapidly as Cristian looked at me smiled than left. "Rayland why do you want to be with us you don't know us very well?" "Mommy and daddy fight a lot." She said as I nodded. "I'm sorry." She giggled, "it's okay I like my daddy better anyway." "who wouldn't?" I mumbled making Cristian chuckle. We got to the house again as Cristian called his cousin as he also got Rayland's bag.. "Alright see you soon." He said as he hung up. "What was that about?" I called Willow...I didn't know she was already on the plane..." I laughed as Rayland was asleep.

We went inside as I put her on Cristian and I's bed, "Think that anyone in my family is happy with me?" "Your mom because she loves you deeply." I smiled to myself. "Sucks that I not going to see her for a while." He nodded at me as he leaned his head up against mine as he kissed my cheek. I smiled as Myca came in. "Whoa! I'm sorry." We laughed. "It's okay." I said, "Who's little girl is that...You didn't steal her did you?" I laughed. "No she's my niece." "Oh thank god." Cristian shook his head. "Oh Willow's coming she should be here way before we leave." She nodded. "Oh is Uncle Danny coming?" she nodded. "you promised him sex didn't you." Cristian said wrinkling his nose. She blushed, "Well you don't have to stay home." "Well I would force him to take a shower before you do anything with him." I said as she nodded. "That's true..." She said trailing off. We laughed as I said. "Warped tour is coming soon!" Myca and Cristian laughed. "Yeah well we get to go I think..." he said as I laughed. "Alright well what are we doing tomorrow?" Driving to PA To go to Fright Factory, Let's just hope that Tyler and Aria don't fight..." He said as I nodded.

We did the maze but we had to leave early since Rayland got scared so we headed back to the house, I got a text from Tyler telling me that he needs Rayland back because they are going to PA tonight. I sighed as I got her ready to go as Cristian new that he disliked my sister a lot now. "This is stupid...I guess we will have to leave tonight too because all of our friends and family are going to be at the Fright Factory tomorrow." He said as I nodded. "true." We dropped Rayland off she was just crying and crying because she didn't want her or us to go. After we dropped her off I was heart broken I love my niece,she's so cute and loving. When we got to the house we saw Myca, "You boys ready to go?" "We are getting there did you get Willow?" She smiled as I turned.

=Cristian=

"WILLOW!!" I yelled as she turned and squealed, "COUSIN!!!" she hugged me as I laughed. "Willow this is my boyfriend Gage. She smiled at him, "Hello, I'm Willow nice to meet you." Gage chuckled. "HI I'm Gage." Willow hugged him. He chuckled as he hugged her back. "Alright get your stuff in my car Willow." She nodded. "Who all is going to be there?" "All of us, Aria her boyfriend, Tyler his girlfriend, Copeland who we have to pick up half way, uhm Gage's cousins are coming, some of ours so yeah I think that's it." I said as she nodded. "Basically it's a family reunion." I nodded. "Hey did you hear my dad's dating Ashley Calisto." Willow looked at me. "Serous?" I nodded as she giggled. "I'm glad he moved on!" I nodded and smiled. Gage held my hand as he dragged me to our room Willow giggled at us as we walked into our room with us. We packed quickly, "Are we picking up anyone else?" I shrugged. Gage looked at me. "Can we pick up my cousin Ryan?" I nodded. "Hey Aunt Myca?" I yelled as she came in. "yeah?" "Could you and Uncle Danny get me a big Van? We have to get Copeland." "And Olive." Willow said as I looked at her. "Olive changed her mind?" she nodded. "And Olive and Gage's Cousin Ryan."

"okay, well do you need money?" "Uhm...I'm not sure." She nodded as she left. "Danny!" "What babe?" I laughed. "We need to get them a big van." "Alright." We saw Uncle Danny. "Hey guys, Hey Willow." She hugged him as he looked at us. "So you going to pick up people?" I nodded. "Alright we'll be back." I nodded as I finished packing. Willow sat on our bed as Gage sat next to her as I put my legs on them as I laid on the bed. After an hour Myca came in, "Back hurry up Kellin called and said that they are waiting." "Wait who all is coming?" "Well Kellin got his own van but Copeland and Olive want to ride with you guys. "Alright." I said as we got everything in the van as Chelsea (Sam and Ben's daughter.) "Please tell me you have room I do not want to get stuck with them." I laughed. "Yeah hurry and get in." she nodded as she got in I got in the driver's side as I started to drive to Missouri. When we got there Copeland and Olive got into the car as I went into the gas station to get coffee. When I came back out Gage was in the driver's side as I got in. I showed him the way out as we started off again. We got his cousin Ryan and Tammy; we went to San Diego and got Vic's kids Maria and Angel, and also Tony's kids Haley, and Thomas.

When we finally got to the hotel we saw everyone was there; "Too much family." I mumbled as we all got out and our bags, we got checked in as Gage, and I went to our room Tyler and his girlfriend were the room next to us. "Hey Ty." I said as he smiled at me. "Hey Cristian, Gage this is my girlfriend Brianna, Brianna this is my cousin Cristian and his boyfriend Gage." She smiled at us. "Thank you for helping Ty out with his sister." Gage and I looked at one another. "I warned Aria but she didn't listen to me." I said as they both nodded. "Hey who all did you pick up?" Tyler said as I looked at him tiredly, we have Willow, Haley Thomas, Maria, Angel, Copeland, and Olive...Oh and Chelsea." "Dang you traveled all over." I nodded. "Happy Halloween." I said as everyone smiled at me. "You too Cristian."

Gage and I passed out when we got into bed. When we woke the next day I kissed Gage as he smiled at me, "morning." Gage mumbled against my lips as I smiled as I kissed him again. "Hey open the door!!" we heard Nick. "Can't they just leave us alone?" "No, it's our family and friends." Gage said as I nodded. "So ugh..." I said. "Give us a minute or better yet GO AWAY!" I said as Nick laughed. "Hurry up!" "ass how do you put up with him?" I whispered to Gage. "He's only like this because your dad will be here." "He thinks that doesn't he." Gage nodded as we both laughed. I put on some sweats as I opened the door. "My dad isn't going to be here he has tour." "I know but doesn't mean we can't show the others." I looked at him. "Today is about family and friend not showing off please go away." I said as he looked at me. "Just because you have beef with your family doesn't mean Gage does." "I thought he told you to leave." I heard my Uncle Kellin say. "Hey Uncle Kellin." "Hey Cristian." "you ready for tonight?" I nodded as he smiled. "Have you seen Copeland?" I shrugged. "Have you checked Willow's room?" He nodded as I texted Copeland quickly. "She's at Starbucks with Katelynne and the girls." He nodded. "Uncle Kellin his is my boyfriend Gage." I said as he smiled. "HI Gage nice to meet you." "again." Gage said as I laughed.

"I meet you at one of your concerts last year." He chuckled as he nodded. "Alright I'll see you guys later." I waved.

-That Night-

Us teens went trick-or-treating because we could before we went to Fright Factory. "So what do you guys plan to do before you go home?" I shrugged, "I have till Christmas off." They all looked at me. "What I got suspended." They all laughed. Gage put his arm around my waist as I put my arm around his shoulders, "Cristian you need to eat more." Gage laughed. "he eats a lot as is." I smiled. "I just have a high metabolism. And I run around a lot." They nodded as I smiled. Let's go drop this stuff off at the hotel and get going." Gage and I already introduced one another to our families it seems they seem to be more accepting of us than his dad. We dropped the stuff off as we walked to Fright Factory. We went through I could hear Willow, Copeland and Olive scream since they are the only ones who scream really loudly. We all screamed a bit just not as loudly. When it was over we went to dinner as I rubbed my face. "You okay?" I nodded. "Just tired still." He nodded. "And we don't have to leave till two days till now." I nodded. We ate as everyone did too we all went to different places as I saw Uncle Vic and his wife Rachel. "Hey guys!" I said as they smiled at me as Gage moved over as he leaned his head against my shoulder. "Hey Gage, hey Crsitian how are you guys?" "Good." I said as they sat down. "Your pregnant again?" she nodded. "So is Sammy."

Gage Chimed in, "I know that Myca is pregnant and she doesn't know that I know." I chuckled as I waved at Myca and Danny. "We know." Myca blushed as she smiled. "Danny knows." We laughed. "So you guys coming back to the house?" I nodded. "Dad will be on tour for another month but we are going home quickly to see Gage's mom." They nodded. "This has been good. I think I like you're family better than mine." Gage said as I laughed. "Everyone loves my family probably not for the same reason." "They are more accepting of us than my family." I nodded at him as I kissed his head.