Chapter I Lady

mamihlapinatapai (n) a look shared by two people, each wishing that the other will initiate. Something they both desire but which neither wants to begin.

SPG

"Fuck me." the woman said in whimpers as she humps above him inside her car.

"That fast?" he thought as his  hands and fingers do the work for him. Caressing her sensitive bottom.The woman above him squirms with pleasure. Talk about foreplay and making out he can call himself an expert.He even used this skill in what he does for a career.

Panay halik sa kanya ng babae to which he gladly reciprocate. He's a beast when it comes to kissing and his kisses can either let you live or kill you with it's intensity.

Habang indulged ang babae sa kanyang panghahalik agad na sinilid niya ang kamay sa loob ng suot nito na itim na pangitaas at hinawi ang bandang ibaba ng bra saka pinasok sa loob ang kamay nito. Almost there.

The woman could not help but to moan as he roam her breast with his hand as if trying to find something in between or under it. She pulls his hair so his face touches her breast, she wants him to kiss her there.

Umiwas siya ng bahagya, no he won't get that far saka parang may hinablot sa may bra "Got it." he whispered before the woman's chest.

Napatingin sa kanya ang babaeng kanina lamang ay humahalinghing sa ibabaw niya at nagulat sa kung anong meron sa kamay niya. Isang microchip, ang impormasyon na ipinatago sa kanya ng kanilang pinuno ay nasa kamay ng lalake. Nakuha ito ng lalakeng kanina lamang ay gusto niyang ikama siya.

Her eyes widened in panic and the pleasure she was having earlier vanished as she realized who he might and what he was. She was a pleasure minute too late to regret it.

"Isa kang....isa kang...E-eira-ya.." nauutal nitong sabi.

Tinaasan lang siya ng kilay nito at ngumisi ng kaunti. "Yes I am Babe." saka hinawakan sa leeg at binaba muli ang mukha ng babae papunta sa kanya, "And I came to you mainly for this." malapit na malapit ang labi nito sa labi niya. She thought that he'd kiss her again but was half disappointed when instead of kissing her,he started to chant.  "Altum Somnum." and immediately the woman felt drowsy she was about to faint.

Inikot naman siya agad and he went to her ear and whispered "Lastly, I don't do.....fucking.I make love." and left her in deep sleep on the backseat of her own car in the far end of the quiet parking lot.

Inayos niya ang kanyang sarili, binutones ang polo niyang halos sirain ng babaeng Wiccan kanina.

He opened the door of the woman's car and started walking away from the parking lot

He pressed something in between his fingers where he wore a ring and adjusted The Orb hanging on his left ear. He spoke as he looks around.