Meet the hobbits

ÇHÄPTĘR ŠĮX

👣 Meet the hobbits 👣

A couple hours had passed, Gandalf had left the baby there with the note, the blanket, and the stuff animal. All five hobbits huddled around Flutter who was laying in a basket full of blankets. She was fast asleep as Merry and Pippin grinned greatly at her. Pippin touched her head as his older cousin smacked his hand away scolding him. Flutter had her hands curled in fists as she squrimed around. In soon moments she woke up crying very loudly. Bilbo panicked a bit along with merry, Sam, and Frodo as they tried finding clean cloth, bottles, icees, milk, and more blankets. Sam plugged his nose as he cringed saying," Oy! I think she needs a diaper change Mr. Bilbo." Bilbo sighed as he muttered curse words under his breath. He sat down with the young hobbits around him. After Billbo had thrown the old diaper away he ran out to get a new one. The little flutter giggled as se squealed crawling around the wooden floor bare back. All four hobbit's faces were shocked and then merry stood up saying," I got her !" The hobbit grabbed the baby's soft and pale bum as he screeched. The baby fell on her face as she cried loudly. This got bilbo's attention, he rushed over and sighed moaning," my dear.....I can see your little bum! Did you fall on your face?" he picked the baby up as he put a diaper on her. All six of them cuddled on the couch in lighten that they had a new friend.