My Senpai's Little Sister | kageyama x reader

Just to be clear, Kageyama liked you a lot. At first, it started as a tiny little crush that Kageyama thought he could forget after a few days, but boy, was he wrong. That 'little' crush of him turned into something big to the point that he suffered severe symptoms of lovesick disease which include: doodling your name in every notebook he owned, daydreaming about you 24/7, staring at you secretly (although he won't admit it) and etc.

He wished he could tell you, but there was one teensy problem.

"Tobiooo-kuun!"

Kageyama cringed as he heard the familiar voice. Slowly twisting his head, he was pounced on with zero mercy as you wrapped your legs and arms around him like a baby koala. The whole team stopped to look at the both of you with snickers. Everyone knew the setter liked you and they were obviously aware that you were as ADHD as your brother.

"(F-F/N)-chan!!" He blushed, trying to pry you off him but you only clinged onto him tighter with a pout plastered on your face. You nuzzled your face in his neck as you made inhuman noises. He panicked when your grip loosened slightly and he needed to wrap his arms around you to avoid you from falling.

"Don't you want me here, Tobio-kun?" You questioned in a sad puppy voice, removing your face away from his neck and looking at him with your cutest puppy-eyes that he could never ever win against.

Kageyama's blush darkened, "I-"

"Tobio-chan!" A very familiar voice screeched and everyone just sorta snapped their necks to look at the source. You removed your stare from Kageyama and you immediately glared at the sight of your angry looking brother standing near the gym doors.

"Tobio-kun! Take me away from here!" You begged and just as Kageyama was about to say something, Oikawa was already in front of the both of you as he glared daggers at the younger male.

"Tobio-chan! Let her go!" Oikawa demanded, using his hands in attempt to pull both of your bodies away from one another. You huffed, "No!" And held Kageyama with such force he almost choked.

"(F/N)-chan! Get away from him, he's got cooties!" Oikawa said, trying to persuade you. Kageyama flashed him a look of disbelief. If you weren't here making him flush, he was sure to strangle the chestnut-haired male right about now. You scoffed, "I could say the same as you!"

Oikawa gasped and clutched his heart, "(F-F/N)-chan..." You stuck your tongue at him, removing one of your hands from Kageyama and placing a finger underneath your eye, dragging the skin down.

Kageyama gulped.

Oikawa stuck his bottom lip out as he pouted, "No fair! Tobio-chan, stop stealing (F/N)-chan!" Kageyama wanted to tell the male that he was not at all stealing his precious baby sister, but he was at loss for words. Nothing could prepare him for what was going to happen next.

You gave him Oikawa smirk and turned to Kageyama who was seemingly nervous and thinking about what to do. When your eyes caught his, he became flustered once again. Your smirk grew wider and you kissed him straight in the lips without hesitation, your soft lips attached to his pale ones. Kageyama's eyes widened as he tried to process what was happening and before he could kiss back, you pulled away.

Everyone stood their shock, but no one was as shock as your big bro. He growled and pushed Kageyama away from you. Due to your inhuman reflexes, you didn't land on your butt, instead, you landed on your feet smoothly.

Oikawa was clutching Kageyama's collar vigorously as he stared at him intensley. Kageyama was sweating slightly but since you weren't there hugging him, he could finally compete with Oikawa's menacing glare.

"Onii-chan! Stop!"

"(F/N)-chan, stand aside. This is a talk between men."

"Mou! Stop!"