Fake Girl | kuroo x reader

OMMMGGG HI GUYS. IM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME

BUUUUT HERE I AM NOW :DD I HOPE U SWEET THANGS ENJOY THIS ONESHOT!!!.

If you guys want to add me/follow me, here are my social media accounts:

INSTAGRAM: softgi_
TWITTER: yoontastrophe

Important note: this fanfic is not gaY I swear.

-

"Wow, Kuroo... You look like an actual girl. Just... wow." You gawked, your eyes widening in astonishment as Kuroo entered your room. You were seated on your bed comfortably, gaping at the sight of him.

Kuroo smirked.

"Am I a pretty girl?" Kuroo questioned in a seductive manner, batting his eyelashes as he started to unbutton his shirt alluringly whilst keeping his eyes on you. He still had his smirk plastered on his face, clearly not going to wipe it off sooner or later. After he reached his chest, he twirled around in front of you like some kind of Victoria Secret model. He stopped, placing his hand against his hip and his other hand pressed against his lips painted with lipgloss, giving you a flirty wink, showing off his mascara. "Hm, (f/n)-chan?"

You eyed him with disgust.

"Button up your shirt, hoe." You rolled your eyes, all admiration at his attire fading away.

The flirty expression on his face faltered as he flashed you a smirk. "They like cleavage, (F/N)." He gestured to his very unbuttoned shirt that revealed his super fake boobs that you bought for him. You furrowed your eyebrows.

You heaved a sigh, "They do like cleavage, Kuroo. Not all of them, though. But your boobs are so fake, I can hear them squeaking like a school bus in reverse!" You pointed at his chest. "Now, button up."

Kuroo faked a pout and started to button up his shirt. You rolled your eyes, studying his outfit from top to bottom. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt with a light tone of blue and white stripes positioned into vertical lines as the design. The shirt hugged his fake breasts just right, so they look pretty real. As for the lower part of his body, he wore a pair of white jeans to match his shirt. You considered letting him wear a dress, but his legs were hairy as fuck and no one likes a hairy girl talking to them. He had a straight black wig on to go with everything, and also a pair of blue sneakers.

"Your outfit is perfect, because obviously, I'm a fashionista. So let's proceed to the personality check." You said. You dragged your drawer forward and snatched a thin white notebook from it, opening a certain page. You studied the page for awhile before looking over at him.

"Tsukishima likes smart girls." You stated; he nodded. "One plus one?"

"Two." Kuroo answered proudly.

"Good girl — or boy — whatever." You shrugged. "Anyway, you're good." You closed the notebook and threw it back to the drawer. Kuroo's eyes glistened with pride at your words.

You must be confused as to why Kuroo was dressing up as a girl and being Tsukishima's ideal girlfriend. Well, Tsukishima has been irritating to you since the day you stepped inside the gym. He called you a man, for goodness' sake. A man. He insulted your cup size, your height and your face all in one sentence. In one fucking sentence. That guy was super rude and you wanted to knock some sense into him your way.