[ RQ ] How to Be a Better Girlfriend | kuroo x reader

YOYOYOYOYOYO I'M BACK YALL!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR NICE ENCOURAGING COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ME! I LOVE YALL! <333

I also want to tell you guys that I'm on social mediaaaa! If you guys want you may feel free to add me / dm me/ follow me / and tell me you're from wattpad! If you guys want... I'm not forcing you though, just wanted to let ya guys know !

INSTAGRAM: softgi_
TWITTER: yoontastrophe

Requested by: @rimwinssi
-

You were the hooligan of the campus.

Well, actually, you aren't, but people think you are. And it sucks. So badly.

It all started when you messed with the queen bee of the school - that hoe with her shiny curly black hair that reaches her elbows, her face always caked with heavy make up, that oh-so-kissable lips of hers. And you could never forget the booty shorts she wears in PE instead of the normal sweatpants, oh that thing makes the boys go loco. So one day, when you were sick and tired of her swaying her hips and winking at every single boy (seriously, that bitch likes everyone), you decided to mess with her a lil' bit.

But that only made her angry as fuck.

She started spreading rumors about you - about you actually part of some kind of gang. She even contacted your old judo teacher for a certification that you attended judo class - she used that as proof that you were strong as fuck and can flip a building off America. She used that as proof that you have the strength to chokeslam a muscled man. And that was enough to scare the shit out of everyone.

She told everyone that you were a wanted criminal dressed as a student. That girl was hella dumb, so her rumors are quite stupid.

Well, you were quite proud of her though. She's spreading rumors about you - good thing to know that she has another talent than always spreading her legs.

Anyway, since she's the popular one, everyone believed her. Or maybe it was because of the judo certification. Whatever.

Whenever you pass by, everyone would suddenly be scared of you. And some of you might think that's a good thing, but boy, it isn't. Who would you go to when you forget the page of your homework? Who would you go to when you needed to ask about the lesson?

That's quite a challenge.

You tried to get them to not be scared of you. You wave at passers-by, but they would instantly cower in fear, thinking that your wave was a wave of goodbye because you were going to murder them later. You even smile at them, but they think your smile is a psychotic one, because they think you were going to stab them later. You would offer them a pen during a test if they didn't have one, but they would refuse and tremble and end up failing the test because they have no pen.

That was a dark year...

So you decided to give up on trying to befriend people. Everything was compleeeeetely useless and attempting is such hard work. But you ended up befriending the whole volleyball team, got yourself a boyfriend and yada yada yada yada. That's a completely long story, so let's not talk about it right now, because you have other things to deal with.

Like right now.

"So, step one in being a better girlfriend!" Lev beamed, reading the magazine that he had in his hands. The whole team did a semi-circle around him, peeping at what he was reading. In front of them were you and Kuroo, with him crossing his arms with a slight smirk and you awkwardly looking at the team.