Alphonse x reader : cats

Alphonse walked through Central walking with food in his hand. His brother had successfully gotten Al's body back and was now able to be normal. But Edward was on the other side of the Gate.
'I'll get you back Brother. I promise.' As he walked he heard a soft meow and he headed towards the sound. Their he saw the most adorable kitten. And with that adorable kitten. A girl. Maybe around Al's age. She had (h/c) shoulder length hair and stunning (e/c) eyes. Needless to say, she was beautiful.
"Um hello." The girl turned around to see the boy in the red jacket.
"Hello." She said softly with a smile.
"Did you find this kitten?" Al asked. She smiled again.
"Yes. But I can't take him home." She said sadly, really caring for the kitten.
"Why not?" The girl looked at the small creature and gave it belly rubs.
"My older sister doesn't like cats." A pang of sadness erupted in Al as his brother also didn't permit cats wherever they went.
"How about I take him in?" He said with a large smile and the girl smiled back.
"Really?! Thank you!" The girl hugged him and Al hugged her back.
"No problem. By the way, what's your name?" Al asked.
"(F/n). (F/n) (l/n)." She said with a happy smile.
"I like it! My name's Alphonse Elric. But you can call me Al." He said.
"I like it. Its sweet." Then she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Well? I don't really write a lot of Al x readers. I read a lot of Ed x readers though. Idk. But for you guys, I'll write the Al x readers, the Mustang x readers, ect.