The Truth (Elric brothers x reader)

Im horrible. I really am. This is for  @Justmewoo cause im a horrible person. I owe them like alot! Also this is a drabble. I have another one of these coming up. In fact the one im going to be posting soon was supposed to be out already, but then Wattpad glitched, my computer deleted the one-shot, and then my cat died, hospital, family, and law enforcment all rolled into one suddenly happened just like BAM! But enough of that. Im sure you guys just want to read. Gomen. And sayonara. (i might make a part two of this one, jsut ofr fun, to continue it.)

"(F/n)! (F/n)!!!" A voice yelled.
"Don't worry! I've got you!"

The sweet honey voice was filled with sadness and worry.

A female's voice.

"(F/n)!"

You woke up with a shake. The rain outside created a steady rhythm around you. You sat up and looked at your hands.

'Who was that?' You breathed a deep breath, as to calm yourself down. Your (s/c) skin was covered in goosebumps. You decided to lay back down, absentmindedly starring at the ceiling.

You slowly closed your eyes, sleep starting to catch up with you again.

A knock broke you from that sleep though.

"(F/n). Are you awake?" You sat up and walked over to the door.

"Yeah." You said softly. When you opened the door, you looked up to see your friend Havoc at the door way.

"Roy wants to see you. Wants you to meet someone." He held a worried look on his face, and he knew that you had a dream that left you... unstable.

"I'll be there in a few." You told him, and closed the door.

You got dressed in a black tank top, black jeans, black boots, black jacket, and a red scarf that you had for years, but couldn't remember where you got it from.

You left your hair alone, and soon walked out of your room and head towards Mustang's office.

As you walked, the rain continued beating outside, and you tried to remember who the voice was. It was something you had every night. And you never told anyone about it.

You just didn't want to worry anybody.

You started to hum, humming the song you had always known. And soon, you began to sing.

(Song Starts:)
Kono omoi wo keshite shimau niwa mada jinsei nagai desho?
Yarinokoshi te'ru koto yarinaoshite mitai kara
Yume no Tsuzuki Oikaketeita Hazu Nano ni
Magarikunetta Hosoi Michi Hito ni Tsumazuku
"Ano Goro ni Mitai Ni"tte Modoritai Wake Ja Nai no Nakushitekita Sora wo Sagashiteru
Wakattekuremasu You ni Gisei ni Natta You na Kanashii Kao wa Yamete yo

Tsumi no Saigo wa Namida Ja Nai yo Zutto Kurushiku Seottekunda
Deguchi Mienai Kanjou Meiro ni Dare wo Matteru no
Shiroi Nooto ni Tsuzutta you ni Motto Sunao ni Hakidashitai no
Nani Kara Nogaeretain da Genjitsutte Yatsu