The gay robot

Sans:

When Xx told me she wanted to visit Paris I didn't even question it. I'd do anything for her, so it seems. I watched her run around the room to pack her bag. It didn't have much, so I planned on buying her the finest clothes in France.

"Oh I'm do excited!" She squealed. "And to think, we would have missed the ball if we weren't leaving today!"

Oh yeah. That. I wasn't too fond of dancing, but perhaps I could sneak out later to smoke while she danced her heart away. Speaking of which... *We need to get you a ball gown. Perhaps Mettaton..... Nah. He wouldn't have... Would he?*

"Whose Mettaton?" She didn't know? She must have lived under a rock. Seeing my reaction, she frowned slightly and looked away. "Sorry if its an obvious answer or something..." She trailed. "I wasn't allowed t-to really do anything." Her thoughts were drifting back to life before she'd met me, a life of endless cruelties. I was determined to draw her into the now.

*Mettaton is a gay robot.* that caught her off guard. *He is also a bit of a superstar, I guess.*

"O-oh. Oh! Ok. Yeah, maybe he has a.. erm... dress, we can borrow."

I dialed MTT headquarters, and another voice picked up. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Now now Darling, that's not how we answer the phone!" Said a voice in the back.

"Fine... Mettaton's cell, Burger Pants speaking, how may I help you?"

*Nice to hear you too, BP.*

"G?"

*DON'T CALL ME THAT!* I hollered into the receiver. I got a worried glance from Xx, but I motioned for her to keep packing.

"Sorry Sans, just been a long time."

"Darling, whose on the phone?"

"Its Sans, I think he wants to talk to you."

"Gimme gimme!!" The phone was given to Mettaton. "Darling! Oh its soooo wonderful to hear from you again!" MTT was ecstatic.

*uh, yeah... Look I need a favor.*

"Darling ask no more! You're too good in bed to keep claiming its a favor. Trust me, I enjoy every bit!*

*N-no! Not that kind of favor! That was a mistake I'd like to forget about!*

"Six times makes it a little more than a mistake, but what do I know, eh?" He said slickly. "What kind of favor?"

*I need you to make a ball gown.* my face was probably glowing bright yellow. I hoped Xx couldn't see.

"You know don't have to dress pretty to impress me right? Plus I like when you dress like a man."

*No!* I whined. *Its not for me! Its for- never mind. Can you make one by the end of the day or not?*

"Yes Darling. You can pick it up within an hour. I hope you like sparkles."

*Y-yes that's fine. I owe you one."

"Indeed you do Darling. But I know you can deliver. Bp will have the dress. Ta ta!"

The line went dead. Kinda like my dignity.

Bahahaha! I think I enjoyed this waaaaay too much! But are you guys excited for Paris?!

If you said yes: good! But your dreams will die.

If you said no: you're already prepared!

But I can't say anymore, my hair is full of spoilers!
(Anyone get it?)