Home (Lemon prep)

~Warning: this chapter gets a little lemony. It is a prep for the full lemon, next chapter.~

Recap: . *My love, only I should be allowed to take your breath away.* I opened my eyes. Reaper had his scythe blocking me protectively, while holding her arm in his hand. *Chara.* The woman looked truly scared. *Dont you know better than to touch my things?*

You:

Reaper gripped Chara by the throat. In a Flash of blinding white light, both vanished to what I can only assume is the underworld. I stood there in shock, my hands were on my chest and my breathing was rapid.

Sans emerged from The Manor with Nex close at his heels. Both looked disgruntled and worried, running to me when I made eye contact.

Sans was the first to get to me. He ran so fast I thought we would collide , but instead he slowed his pace and embrace me and a gentle but tight hug.

*You had me w-worried for a moment there, sweetheart.* Sans tucked his chin into my hair.

Nex, still breathless from running collapsed on the floor. He started laughing hysterically while spread eagle on the ground. "you sure do know how to pick them, eh Sans?" He sighed dramatically.

*Get up Nex.* Sans lifted his head and looked at me. *Its time to go home.* I only nodded relieved that it was finally over. I found myself missing his peppermint shampoo and mango body wash.

We said our goodbyes to Nex, and took the next flight back home.

°°°°°°°° Three days later °°°°°°°°°°°

Grillby welcomed us back with all you can eat fries. It was nice to be back to what I guess was now home. Sans and Grillby cheered me up with a continual stream of puns. It was a side of him id never seen before.

*Hey Grill, did you know I used to be afraid of hurdles?*

"Oh?"

*Yeah, but I got over it.* Every pun was followed by a series of snorts and chuckles that made you want to laugh along as well, no matter how lame the joke.

Eventually, we made our way home, trudging through the fluffy white snow. Sans was quiet, lost in his own thoughts. The only sounds were the crunches ot snow beneath our boots.

The air was frigid, and turned my face rosy pink around my cheeks and nose. I saw Sans glance up at me, but quickly look away. He started whistling megalovania.

The house got closer with every step. The once onyx roof was white now that winter had come. I walked up the steps with Sans close behind, and turned the spare key in the lock. It clicked softly, opening the door on silent hinges.

I walked inside, leaving the door open for Sans. I took off my coat and hung it on the rack. "Home sweet home," I chimed in a sing song voice. "and finally we can watch that movie we... Sans?"

Sans was still standing outside in the snow. He wasnt looking at me directly, but blushed a dull yellow. "Sans, come in here before you freeze to death."

He didnt say anything, he didnt move an inch. I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes in annoyance. Marching outside, I reached my habd out to grab his wrist and pull him in.

In one quick motion, he spun me around, and pulled me close to his chest. "S-Sans... Wh-"

*Do you fear me?*

"N-No"

*Are you sure?*

"Yes."

*You will learn to fear me*

"Sans-" but the words were silenced when he leaned in, kissing me softly on the lips.

His hands traced down the middle of my back, sending shivers through my spine. He rested both hands on my hips.

*Are you cold?* he kept me close but noticed my sweater was inside the house. In my speechless state, i could only nod.

Sans lifted me up and carried me through the door. It shut behind him. He took me to the upstairs bedroom, and laid me gently on the bed.

A golden tongue traced the curves of my neck, and a sigh escaped my lips... "Sans..."

*Do you want me to stop? *

"No."

~To be continued~

Oh! And can you all leave questions for Chara? Im going to do an Ask The Characters chapter just for her.