Brown Chicken Brown Cow

Forgive me...

For I have sinned..

A lot.

Ok. I think Ive made you all wait long enough. The full lemon is HERE!!! I had to mentally prepare myself for this, and I chickened out a few times too.

Ps: Dont ask silly questions like: "how can he kiss with no lips? Blah blah blah..." Fuck it! Just enjoy the sweet sweet word porn! ~Ahem~ you may now resume.

Sans:

I traced the curves of her thighs with the tip of my index finger while kissing her neck. Her skin was soft and smelled so sweet. Ive wanted this for awhile now, though im not sure when it started. That pounding in my ribs when I look at her, that skip in my soul when she smiles at me...

And now... Here she is. Smiling, eyes closed, soon to be naked in my bed. It was a thrill of which Im eager for more.

Just the sight of her drove me wild. It took everything I had not to mount her right away.

But I wanted her to enjoy it. And I wanted to savor every second.

You:

He grasped my breasts in his hands, lightly biting my shoulder. I moaned in both pain and pleausre making audible my need for more. I bucked my hips toward him in the agony of my heat. An itch, a burning desire that needed to be fufilled.

He grinned sliding down my shorts and removing one hand from my breast. Two fingers slid back and forth over my clit. I was now gasping for air. He was teasing me, not letting me have him in all his glory. He wanted me to squirm.

"Please just do it sans". I whinned, grabbing the back of his neck.

A bright light came from his chest. A soul. His soul. I reached and took it in my hands. Out of instint I ran my tongue over the beautiful heart shaped gem. He shuttered and growled in pleasure.

Now he was ready. I unzipped his jeans where a glowing yellow buldge was begging to escape.

(Author-Chan is blushing rn. She is not sure if she can do this xD)

I could tell he was being careful. He lined up the tip of his shaft to my opening, but before inserting himself he let his long gel tongue slip its way into my mouth. He wrapped around my tongue and tilted my chin up.

Sans pushed the tip inside. I gasped softly. *Fuck I love that sound.* he chuckled. *Make it again? Pretty please?*

I nodded, and he thrust his full bulk in, pulling out just as quickly. Sans repeated several times. Pain and pleasure blurred, in a fury of moans and growls.

He was reaching his climax. He started thrusting faster and faster, each time more aggresive than the last. He bit my shoulder more violently this time. A trickle of blood ran down my chest, which he lapped up with his tongue.

With one more thrust he came. It was warm and hit all my pleasure spots. I screamed an arched my back, but he hushed me with another kiss.

His rythm slowed. Both of us were calming down. I relaxed the arch in my back. He layed down beside me, and I rested my head on his ribs. Both of us were breathing heavy, still awestruck, lost in the moment.

There, you dirty sinners!

Have your lemon!

<3