A day out (A la aku)

Mia's POV

Kono is going to take me surfing!! I can't wait. When we arrive at the beach Kono gives me my surfboard. Kono locks the car and we both go surfing. We ride a few good waves. I attempted a backflip, I managed to land back on the board. Kono smiles "Well done." she calls.

"Thanks!" I call back.

Just then I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I twist the hand, elbow the person in the stomach and kick them in the shin.

"Ow!!!" says the person. He has blond, gelled hair.

Kono is laughing.

"I told you not to creep up on her." she says to the guy.

Chin comes. He helps the guy get up from the floor.

"Danno what did you do?" He asks they guy.

"I touched her on the shoulder." 'Danno' said.

"But you crept up on her, which I clearly told you NOT to do." Kono argues.

Chin laughs. "Danno go apologise."

Then 'Danno' comes up to me.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I'm Danny by the way, or you can call me Danno."

"That's ok. I wasn't scared that much anyway. I'm junior karate champion." I reply.

Danny , Chin and Kono are stunned. Then a tall, muslcy, brown haired man came towards us. He looked quite scary. I stood inbetween Chin and Kono.

"Hey Steve!!" danno calls.

"Yes Danno?" Steve asks.

"Don't EVER go up behind her!" Danno points at me.

"I have a name," I say, "It's Mia,"

Kono tuts at Danno.

"Guys, we got another case." Steve says, "It's urgent."

"What about Mia," Kono asks worriedly.

"She'll have to stay with Kamekona." Steve said.

"Are you sure?" Chin asks worriedly, "What if something happens to her."

"Ok," Steve says, "Kono and Chin you two can have the day off, me and Danno will try and find some more clues."

Then Steve and Danno leave.

"Do you want a shave ice?" Kono asked me.

"Sure!" I reply. Shave ice are awesome.

We go to Kamekona's shrimp truck.

"Hey Chin, Kono....and who's this little beauty?" Kamekona smiles.

"Kamekona, this is Mia. Mia this is Kamekona." Chin introduces us.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"And what can I get for you today?" Kamekona asks.

"three shaved ice, one coconut, one mango and one cola please." Kono orders.

"Coming right up," Kamekona replies smiling. 

Kamekona soon returns with the shave ices. Chin pays and we sit down to eat them.

"Thank you Chin." I say politely.

"No problem." Chin replies.

We do a bit more surfing until 6pm. We leave the beach and Chin goes home. When we arrive at Kono's house we watch Big Hero 6. It's my favourite film, other than the parent trap because that is awesome. Kono orders a pizza and we eat it during a disney movie. Soon its 10pm.

"Mia, its time for bed." Kono says to me.

"Ok." I say without making a fuss. 

I get my tooothbrush and toothpaste from my bag. I brush my teeth, wash my face and I get changed into my Bambi pyjamas. I go into the guest room, which I guess is mine now. Kono comes in and gives me a big hug.

"Goodight Kono," I say, " Love you."

Kono smiles. "I love you too, goodnight."

Kono leaves the room and it doesn't take me long to get to sleep.

Kono's POV

I text Chin quickly.         'Hows the case going'

He replies,                        'Not good. Another kid gone missing.'

I reply,                               'I'll be in tomorrow, Kamekona can look after Mia, I trust him, Mia seems to like    him anyway.'

Chin replies,                      'Ok, night.'

I quickly reply,            'Night xx.'

I get into bed and fall asleep.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys!!

check my instagram. its the same username as this. I've posted some stuff about it. I'm also going to be starting another H 5-0 fanfic soon.  That's all I'm gonna tell ya!

Bye!!