Disaster (ka hewa)

Kono's POV

I get up 6am. I make pancakes for me and Mia. I gently knock on the door, not wanting to startle her.

"yeah," Mia says cheerfully. 

"I need to go to work today, so I'm going to take you to Kamekona's. Is that ok?" I tell her.

"sure." Mia replies.

We both eat our breakfast and Mia gets changed ready to go. I give her a cellphone.

"Only call me if its an emergency." I inform her.

"I will." Mia replies quickly.

I drop her off at Kamekona's and I head to work.

"Any updates?" I ask Steve as I walk to my computer.

"Yeah," he sighs as he rubs the back of his head, "Twins have gone missing from holiday home in Ohio."

"How many kids is that now?" Danny asks worriedly.

"Well six cases have been handed to us, but there could be more." Steve told us.

"We need to find them." Grover said.

Suddenly Danny's phone rings. He answers it and leaves the room. From his office we can hear him practically screaming 'WHAT!!'. Soon he comes back. There are tears running down his face.

"What's wrong?" Steve asks concerned.

"It'sss Gr-grac-grace. Sh--e's be-en ki-d-nap--ped." Danny manges to say before he breaks down into tears.

"We'll find her, I promise." Steve says reassuringly.

I suddenly get a sick feeling in my stomach.

"If the kidnappers are in Hawaii, they've got Grace an-" I get cut off by Chin

"Mia!" Chin and I yell at the same time.

I speed down to Kamekona's. I spot him. He's calling Mia's name. I go up to him.

"Where's Mia?" I ask worriedly.

Kamekona goes pale. "Grace came with Rachael, I let Mia go with them because she was getting bored. Rachael left an hour ago. I haven't seen Mia or Grace since." 

By now a few tears are falling down Kamekona's face. "I'm sorry this has happened." he says through sniffling. "It's all my fault."

"No it's not." Chin says to Kamekona.

This makes me determined to solve this case. I pray that Mia is ok.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi guys!

I will be introducing the other kids next chapter, but not that many. Don't forget to vote or comment about your opinion on this book. follow me on Instagram: fanficfandomgirl.

Comment your Instagram user and I'll follow you.

Bye!!