Trapped

Mia's POV
I'm in a van with Grace. I can remember what happened. Grace went missing while I went to get a shave ice. Rachael went to look for her and I went to look for her on the beach. The next thing I know I'm being chucked into a van. The van starts to move and I silently creep over to Grace.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she relies back, "I'm just a bit confused."

"Same." I agree with Grace. Why are we being taken away from our our family? Soon the van stops and I hear about 3 men get out of the front of the van. We then try and get out the van. It was pretty easy. Just then the men come back. I know Grace is really fast so I hand her my cellphone.

"Here, It'll give you the directions back to HQ. Call Kono." I say as I hear the men approaching.

"Ok." Grace salutes me and sprints off.

Then I feel a sufforcating grasp around my whole body. I am thrown into the van like a piece of rubbish. Then I black out.

Grace's POV

The men don't even bother coming after me. I check to make sure I am alone and I call my dad.

"Dad?" I ask worriedly.

"Grace!" he cries happily, "where are you?"

"I don't know, but the kidnappers have still got Mia." I say concerned.

"So your using Mia's phone?" He asks me.

"yes," I say, "She gave it to me because she knew she would get caught." I say sadly.

"I've found you location." he says, "I'm coming to get you."

Soon my dad comes and takes me home. I hope my dad and his gang find Mia.

Mia's POV
I open my eyes to find two other kids by my side. I sit up and groan in pain. My whole body is sore.

"Hi," I say to them trying to smile.

"I'm Christian," One of them says.

"And I'm Mary," The other one says.

The van stops numerous times, for petrol stops or other things until we hear it reversing. I have no idea where we are or who the kidnappers even are. I'm really nervous. I hear the men talking amongst themselves.

"I think we're by a hotel." I say finally after about two minutes of listening to the men's conversation.

"What are we going to have eat," Mary says quietly.

"I have some stuff in my bag." Christian says.

"Me too," I say. I look in my bag. I have some crisps and two bottles of water. Christian had a bottle of water and some snacks. We shared the stuff between us all. I grabbed the huge beach towel from my bag. I put it over us and we fell asleep. I hope Grace is ok.
.......................................................
Hi guys, sorry
it's quite short. I'm planning the next chapter I'll update soon. I'm also learning a new language called tagalog.
Bye!!