❀ announcement! ❀

hello to any current or past readers 💖

some of you may already know, but i've written another book, WALKING DISASTERS!!

it's by far the most personal thing i've written, and i've been working on it for six years. where The One Without Words is my take on the "good boy bad girl" cliche, this book is me getting down to the true "bad boy good girl" wattpad roots—except the bad boy is a ruthless, calculating stalker who'll stop at nothing to get his revenge 😈

Four years ago, Charlie Reyes and Jonah Cavalcanti promised to die together.

Four years ago, they promised to jump. He did; she hesitated, and she watched him fall to his death, too afraid to do the same herself.

But little does she know, Jonah survived. He's spent all this time recovering from his injuries as well as her betrayal, but now he's back. The mysterious, haunting boy from Charlie's past is back from the dead, more confident than ever, and set on bloody revenge.

When forgiveness isn't an option, the only way to stop him is to start thinking, acting like him. And maybe that's what will kill her in the end.

i was trying to get it published traditionally and had a literary agent, but all the publishers passed on the book, some saying it was too controversial for the market 😭 the writing and publishing process and consequently what i've gone through in the last two months as my life slowly began to resemble the plot of this book... is a whole saga by itself.

to keep it short, it's a new adult horror and dark romance, and in addition to starting to post the chapters here on wattpad i've also released it as an e-book!

this is my first time venturing into the world of self-publishing, and if you'd like to support me and my work, please do consider checking it out! it's available on amazon, google play, apple books, b&n, and kobo

this is my first time venturing into the world of self-publishing, and if you'd like to support me and my work, please do consider checking it out! it's available on amazon, google play, apple books, b&n, and kobo. check my bio link for the direct links for purchase or go to: hype.co/@destacia

forewarning: this is a horror that deals with suicide, trauma, and abuse. i would recommend it for readers 16 and up.

i am also almost half-way done with a 💖 sapphic mafia romance 💖 novel that's currently being posted for FREE here on wattpad. it's called Complementary and new chapters are up every 1-2 weeks. check my profile to read! 

Persephone Baines is a teenage art prodigy. With enough ambition to match her skills with a paintbrush, she won't stop until she makes history. And the only thing in her way? Eris Lugo.

 Persephone plans for vengeance at the International Arts Olympiad--the same competition ignited their rivalry four years ago when Eris took first place. But this year, the rules are different. This year, all participants must work in pairs for a chance at the $100,000 grand prize.

 Persephone needs the money to pay off her family's debt. Eris wants to prove herself beyond the shadow of her criminal father. They know have the best chance at winning if they team up... unless they drown each other in the paint first. 

But fighting over their opposite art styles proves to be the least of their problems. Eris' cartel ties are catching up to her fast, and she ends up pulling Persephone into a world of art heists, family secrets, and organized crime neither signed up for. With no one else to confide in, the girls can only make it out by relying on their sworn rival: each other.

thank you all again for your support, and i hope you'll stick with me for the next one 💖