Chapter 22: Party disaster

~Meet me under The Stars~

~Chapter 21~

~Alan’s P.O.V~

Today was Jordan’s 22nd birthday. Everyone was getting ready as I was throwing her a birthday part as I was trying to be a good fiancé for her.

“Alan, are you sure leaving Ivy with your parents is a good idea?” Jordan asked while looking at Ivy as she seemed more nervous.

I chuckled and nodded “babe she’ll be fine, she is just spending the night at her grans and granddads” I smiled picking Ivy up “yes you are, yes you are Ivy-wivey” I said in a baby voice making Ivy giggle.

Jordan nodded “okay, well take her now before things are too late”

“And you set the alcohol up”

“Why she asked”

“Because we will just have a few friends over nothing huge” lies the band and ours friends were coming over this place were going to get wrecked by drunken people and I kind of want to be one of those people.

I took Ivy to my parents having a quick chat then heading to Austin’s and where ever he was I was sure to find Desiree; I swung the door open walking in seeing them in the living room “Alan?” Austin said looking at me smiling.

“Sup my man” I brother hugged him “are you guys free tonight?”

“Yeah why?” Austin asked looking at me

I smiled and clapped my hands together “well I want to throw a party for Jordan, it’s her birthday so why not? Come on guys it’ll be fun” I said hoping

Desiree slumped back “is there alcohol?” she asked

“Yeah” I said

She sighed and looked at me “Alan you know I have a phobia of drunk people” she whined looking at me.

I know she was but she can also get over that, “Desiree you’re 19. Why not try drinking it isn’t that bad to be honest” I said walking “so it’s settled you guys can come over at seven and make sure Aaron is there” I said while walking to the door “and dress fancy/ sexy tonight guys” I chuckled shutting the door behind me. I could tell this party was going to be great.

~Austin’s P.O.V~

Alan closed the door heading to his car. I sighed and rubbed my face turning to Desiree she didn’t look so excited. “Why are you so scared of drunk people?” I asked. She never really spoke about it with me.

She sighed and sat up a bit “I guess it was when Sam started dating he gotten really drunk and was weird then when I was dating Tyler there wasn’t a weekend he was sober and him and his friends Craig and Ronnie used to always try touching me but only get as far as my arm before I had a melt down and I guess it is because my parents got killed when they were drunk” she looked down and I felt my heart break seeing her like this.

I nodded “honey, they won’t be here and you know we don’t have to drink alcohol tonight we can always wait until you’re ready” I said holding her hand

“That’s the thing, yeah I lost my virginity wow big deal but aren’t I supposed to have drank and been hung over before I even lost it? Austin I am going to be twenty soon and I don’t want to go down as the girl that never got drunk”

“Dez, being drunk isn’t as fun as it sounds to be honest, it is like a huge fail kind of like I just YOLO’D all over myself once” I chuckled making her looked at me kind of disgusted but still giggling “it takes time, you’ll get there don’t worry, now come on we better get ready”