Dinner

Foxy's POV

I've looked everywhere for Mangle, but I can't find her anywhere on school grounds, which is saying a lot hence the size of the school.
Toy Bonnie said that she's probably gone home early after what happened in music, I asked him why but he said he can't tell me.

I wish I knew what I did wrong..Ugh, damn it Foxy! You really fucked this one up.

The last thing she said to me was, 'I know how you feel', but I have no idea why she suddenly got up and left after that, maybe I said something I shouldn't have?

I let out a sigh as I reached the school gates,
guess I should catch up with my friends, they'll be wondering where I am since we were supposed to walk home together.

I head out through the exit as I watch other kids walking towards the parking lot and pulling out in their cars..

Man, what I wouldn't give to have a car.
I don't get why my Mom won't let me have one, I mean, some of these kids don't even have their licenses yet and they still get a car to learn on at least.

"Foxy! Where have you been?!"  Shouted Freddy. I looked up from the kids walking to their cars to see my friends looking impatiently at me.
"I was just looking around school for...stuff." I lied, making my way over to them and shoving my hands into my blazer pockets.
"For stuff? School finished an hour ago!" He shouted back.
I huffed and rolled my eyes at him,
"Jeez, Freddy calm down, I could've walked home on my own, you didn't have to wait."
"..Whatever." He growled under his breath walking off moodily down the street in front of us.
"What's up with him?" I asked Bonnie and Chica, as we began walking.
"Grizzly-Bear over here had Miss Canavan last period and..yeah, she isn't the nicest of teachers." Chica giggled slightly as we watched Freddy stomping down the street in front of us. "He'll be fine, just give him an hour and a few slices of pizza." Bonnie said with a small wink, I nodded in response with a smile,
"But seriously Foxy, where have you been?" He said looking up at me with a raised brow.
I let out a sigh as we continued our way down the sidewalk, "I was looking for Mangle. Something happened in music and she ran outta there quicker than I could catch up to her. I-I don't know if it was something I said or..I don't know, but..I think she hates me, guys."
Chica and Bonnie shared the same frown before looking up at me sympathetically, "Foxy, I'm sure she doesn't hate you, don't worry about it." Said Bonnie, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the stone path with a saddened expression, "I feel like dick, Bonnie. And I don't even know what I did.."
Chica nudged me and I lifted my head up to look at her, "Hey, don't think like that. Whatever happened, you'll both work it out." I smiled slightly and nodded, "Thanks, Chi..I hope you guys are right."
Chica nodded before sharing a knowing look with Bonnie, "Sure thing, Romeo~" She giggled giving me a wink.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head at them both, "No it's not..like that. I mean, c'mon you guys I met her yesterday!"
Bonnie chuckled at me, "Yeah, whatever you say Foxy. You totally weren't blushing when you saw her in the hallways yesterday, and you totallyyy aren't blushing right now."
My eyes widened and I brought my hand up to my face, feeling their heat, I quickened my pace slightly and began power walking down the street away from them both.
I heard them both laughing from behind me,
"Oh, I can see it now;" I heard Chica sigh daydreamingly, "'The princess and the bad-boy'."
"Chica that sounds like a shitty rom-com title!" I shouted over my shoulder in annoyance without turning around.

~

I opened the door to my house and slammed it behind me, not expecting to hear a response since my Mother was working all this week. Yet, to my surprise, I saw my her racing down the stairs with a long formal red dress on with her hair done up all fancy
"Foxy Adams, where in hell have you been young man!?" She shouted while frantically putting in a pair of diamond earrings and a cold glare in her eyes.
Jesus Christ, I swear, if one more person yells at me today, I'm gonna blow a fuse.
"Ugh, no. Why?" I asked with a frustrated sigh and attempting to walk past her but her quickly furrowing eye brows signalled me to stay put and endure the lecture.
She huffed, "We've been invited to dinner at Roger Evan's house, a very important future business partner if tonight goes well. Now, go get your suit on before the limo gets here!"
"Wait, limo?" I asked raising my brows in surprise.
This guy has limos just at his disposal?
"Yes, now stop stalling and get upstairs!" She said raising her voice once again impatiently.
Since I knew better than to mess with an angry Mom-zilla, I ran up the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me.