Old Love

Mangle's POV

"Mangle, catch!" Chica yelled throwing me the frisbee that we were all playing with in the field nearby. "Got it!" I shouted back and threw it to Toy Bonnie.

The last few days have been amazing! We've done Hiking, Cycling, Horseback riding, Fishing and sailing! Tomorrow we're going zip lining too! And boy are we pooped..
So we figured we'd chill out the rest of the week since we've done all the activities.

"Phew, I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna take a break." Said Freddy making his way over to one of the blankets laid out on the grass. "Yeah me too." Toy Bonnie stretched.

"What, already?" Foxy asked. "But we've only just started an hour ago!" Toy Freddy exclaimed. "Exactly!" Chica sighed sitting down next to Bonnie again.
"Why don't you two jocks carry on playing while we take a break." I laughed joining TC to sunbath. "Suit yourselves!" Said Foxy and continued throwing the frisbee to Fred.

I sat down next to TC who had a mischievous look in her eyes. "Hey Mang, wanna go to the hot-tub?" She whispered. "Duh!" I whispered back. We both grabbed our stuff and sneaked back into the woods. Down by a secluded area in the forest was a small jacuzzi dug in the ground. I hate to say it, but I think it's my favourite part of our camping trips. Me and Toy Chica dumped our stuff on the deck chairs nearby and stripped down to our bikinis. We both immediately sat down in the hot bubbling water and sighed with relief,

"Aaaah..."

"Do you think the others will notice were gone?" I giggled slumping deeper into the water. "Probably not?" TC replied and we both laughed.
"So, how's it going with Foxy?" She grinned sitting across from me. "It's great, actually. He's really sweet..not to mention Super fit." I blushed. "Ooooo!" She teased.
"Well, what about you? Any new boyfriends I should know about?" I smirked. "Nope. I haven't really dated anyone since that jerk, Golden Freddy." She grimaced. "I feel terrible for letting you date him." I frowned, she smiled weakly at me. "It's fine Mangle, I shouldn't of let you date Springtrap."
"No one knew that Springrtap would turn out the way he did, Chi. He used to be so nice when we were younger.." I sighed looking back down at the water. Toy Chica moved closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder.
"..Are you gonna tell Foxy about what happened?" She said seriously. I thought about for a moment,

Should I tell Foxy what happened?
Is there any point? He does deserve to know but..but it was ages ago and I've moved on from that!
I think..

"Y-Yeah..I should." I said looking back up to TC.

"Tell me what?" We heard a voice say from behind us. Me and Toy Chica both span around startled to see Foxy standing above us.
"Uhh-Well.." I started as he continued to stare down at me worriedly.
"Sigh, Come with me.." I eventually said, getting out the hot-tub and leading him to a more private part of the forest.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked once more after we'd stopped beneath a tall tree. I took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to say something,
"Remember a while ago when I kinda leapt on Toy Chica to stop her from saying something?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, I do." He said back with a small smile on his face.

"Well, about a year ago when I was still dating Springtrap, he invited me to this party-thing that one of his friends was having. Because I was so annoyingly dumb back then, I agreed to go, even though I knew all his friends were terrible." I started, Foxy not saying anything except looking down at me emotionlessly.

"That night, I kinda lost Springtrap in the crowd until I eventually found him sitting in the corner with a bunch of older looking guys. I told him that I needed to go home because it was late, but then I realised he was completely drunk.." I said bitterly, remembering the horrid stench of beer on his breath.

"Since he was drunk, he had no idea what he was doing but ended up dragging me into one of the rooms upstairs and locking the door. He started kissing me and I let him until it got more..serious." I nearly gagged at the memory of it.

"H-He wanted to..do it with me but I didn't want to because I said we were too young but he didn't listen to me.." I stuttered, my voice starting to crack and my eyes filling with water.
Foxy's expression was now looking furious and..sad at the same time. But I continued, even though I didn't want to.

"Springtrap said if I didn't, he'd break up with me. So, I went along with it. Ugh, I was so stupid! I should've just walked away b-but I was too much of a wimp to say No!" I cried, angry tears running down my cheeks.
I felt Foxy bring me close to him and warp his arms around me. I put my arms around him and continued to cry on his shoulder as he rubbed my back soothingly. "Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault Mangle." I felt him smile warmly. "Y-Yes it is! It's all m-" I started but he cut me off before I could say another word,
"No, It's not. It's his fault." He said back to me as I dug my head deeper into his shoulder.

We both sat down under the tree and I lay my head on him as he held me close to him. "The next day I woke up, I didn't know where I was. Springtrap wasn't there, the room was a mess and there were empty glass bottles everywhere. I got dressed and drove back home. In school the next day Springtrap apologised and said he didn't know what he was thinking and it would never happen again.. I forgave him. I've hated myself ever since. I still liked him though, it was crazy of me but I did." I sniffed wiping my eyes, "Deep down I always knew Springtrap was a bad person and didn't love me back, I just didn't want to bring myself to believe it."

Foxy sighed and looked at me with pitiful eyes, "Mangle, I would never do that to you. I love you, and that's the truth. I think your kind, sweet, beautiful and funny. Springtrap took advantage of you, don't ever think it's your fault, promise me?"

I smiled at him and nodded my head thankfully. We both got up and hugged each other tightly.

"I love you Foxy."

"I love you too Mangle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys.

YOU GUYSSSSSSS.

This chapter was so FRICKIN hard to write! Mangle told Foxy what happened with Springtrap,
THAT LIL BAS-
N-Nevermind, you get my point..

But STILL-
I need to make some HAPPY Fangle moments, too many emotionals rn AM SOORRYYY 😭😭
Anyway, like and comment if you enjoyed!
LY GUYS! ❤️❤️

Btw, check out my knew book if you feel like it? It's another Fangle one because we all know MarionetteBae is obsessed with Fangle.
Anyway, like and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!
Ly Guys! ❤️❤️

Btw, maybe read my new book? It's another FNAF Fangle, as usual! ❤️

P.S,

Thank you guys so SOOOOOOOO MUCH for 100 followers!! I can't thank you all enough got the amazing support and comments on my stories, I'm so happy you enjoy them! Love you all so much 😘😘❤️❤️😭😭