New Life

~Days Later~

    A brunette boy walks in a large room holding a small wooden chest with a golden lock. He carefully places it down on a long table monsters were sitting at and turns away to leave the room. Before he could leave a green monster with 8-balls as eyes pushes him to the ground. He landed with a grunt. He couldn't feel minor pain, he was a demon, but it made him mad. The monsters laugh at his fall. The brunette gets up and wipes off most of the dust, the monsters still laughing. "Did I miss something?" A  voice asks. Everyone in the room tensed at the sound of the voice. A dirty blond man with an eye patch wearing black and yellow walks- levitates in the room. At this point the monsters are looking at the boy again, but they are snickering. The brunette crosses his arms and looks down at his feet growling. The dirty blond raises his brow as he listens to the monster's thoughts. I can't believe 8-Balls didn't get punched by Pinetree!One thought. 8-balls would've been dead if Bill wasn't here! Another thinks. The dirty blond seems dazed and the green monster, 8-Balls, takes this opportunity to shove the demon boy down again. "Augh!" This time his grunt was louder snapping the dirty blond back to reality. The sound of monsters laughing once again fills the air. "God dammit 8-ball..." The brunette  mumbles getting up. He gets up his left eye glowing yellow with pure hatred, and the other covered by his hair. His left eye has yellow fire flickering on the corners and his teeth pointer. 8-Balls backs off as the other monsters stare. "Don't god dam mess with me!" The brunette hisses as he walks out slamming the door when he walks out leaving the monsters. The dirty blond looks at a pink monster with a questioning look. She just shugs.