Mortals United?!(Final)

Dipper shifts his bat wings around uncomfortably.  'These need some getting used to... ' He thinks petting the rough yet smooth texture of his wings. 

Turns out Dipper's real name was Alcor Dipper Cipher. Catchy. 

Alcor's left eye was yellow with a black cat-like slit in the middle of it's yellow void, it was practically glowing. His left eye? Black. That's it. Just black. Blind. He had a top hat just like his father's. And since he was a dream demon he had to have a demon form too... Alcor had been thinking of Mabel recently and so he decided his demon form would be a star. A shootingstar.

Alcor was in his room practicing his flying skills, slowly going higher every minute. His father, Bill as others call him, barges into his room without warning, causing Alcor to fall a foot off the ground. Yeah, Alcor was a demon, but pain still gets him. 

"Owwwww." The young demon whines. 

"Shush!" Bill hisses/whispers to his son putting a hand over his mouth. 

"Mhff?" What happened?

The mortals! That's what happened!Bill removes his hand from over his son's mouth. 

"They somehow got into the base." The older demon hisses.

"Oh yeah. How could they find a giant pyramid floating in the sky?" Alcor says sarcastically.

Bill glares at him. "Erm... Sorry. Tried to lighten the mood." The brunette says nervously.

Bill's eyes start to glow crazily. He sighs. "It's the Pines family. Ugh. Idiots. I'm going to go deal with them. Promise me you won't do anything stupid that you might regret?" The dream demon asks. Alcor nods. " Good. I'll be back." With snap of his fingers he was gone.

The older demon reappears over his summoning circle. Sure enough he was in his own base surrounded by Sixer, Fez and Shootingstar.

Bill talks with his annoying more-than-one-person voice. "Summoning me in my own home. What else is new?" "We're is Dipper?" Haha. Good ol' Sixer. "Wow straight to the point. Wait. That's not new..." "We're.Is.Dipper." Good lie. Good lie. Good lie.

"Somewhere above the clouds." 

The Pines family looks at Bill weirdly.

"Do I really have to spell it out for you? Dead. He's dead."  

That made the Pines tense.

"You... Killed him?..." Cute. Shootingstar looking after young Pinetree.

"No. Well, I gave permission for someone to kill him. Wait. Scratch that. Eat him."

"You sick monster." Fez trying to be brave? Meh. 

Bill chuckles. "Thank you. I've been working on my impression for quite some time now." Says the demon pretending that his nails were the only interesting thing here.

Sixer pulls out a gun that looks as if it was made to kill demo- ohhh shiiiiz. "Nice toy, Sixer. Does it shoot pillow feathers?" Bill manages to struggle out through his panic. If he pulls that trigger then bye-bye daddy Bill. 

"Do you want to try it?" Growls Sixer. Welp. No going back now. "Sure, what can a tiny mortal toy do to a chaos god?"  "I don't know, but I sure as heck want to know." Says Sixer pulling the trigger. 

Bill braces himself for the pain, but sees a blur of black and yellow push him out of the way. "Oof!" Bill and another voice says in union. The dream demon and the other stand up. And get this: Alcor pushed his out of the way. 'Oh! You are SO grounded after this!!!'Bill thinks. 'So no training? Awesome.' Alcor thinks back at Bill. 

"Who is that?" Asks- wait- commands Ford. "My apprentice." Coos Bill smoothly. 

"Apprentice...?" Asks Mabel. "What's his name?" 

"Alcor, young mortal." The boy answers himself.

''Alcor...' The female brunette thinks.  'Maybe he knows something about my brother...'

"Do you know who Dipper Pines is?" She asks ignoring Ford and Stan's stares.

"Dipper Pines? Yes, I do believe my mentor's friend had eaten him." The boy says calm and soothingly. 

'you heard the permission to eat him part?' Asks Bill in his mind.

'I was down the hall. Hard not to mentioning the fact your voice echos through the whole base.'

Bill blushes a bloody red and frowns at Alcor. 'So you do have human emotions in your human form.' Thinks Alcor finishing his sentence with a heart-warming chuckle. His actions confused the Pines, but he didn't care much at all. 

"Wait... I would know that chuckle from anywhere... D-Dipper?" Mabel asks shocked. All heads turned to Bill and Alcor.

A skin curling silence.

"Hi Mabel." Says Alcor eyes now glimmering.

"D-Dipper..." Mabel says still shocked.

"What did you do to him, Cipher?!" Sixer... Stupid ol' Sixer...

"I should be saying the same to you. After all, your the one that stole him." The Pines are now more than shocked that Bill used his regular calm voice. 

"Great uncle Ford? Grunkle Stan? What is the Dorito talking about?" Says Mabel asking her millionth question of the day. 'I'm not a Dorito!' Bill growls mostly to himself. Alcor chuckles again, but it more quiet about it this time. 

"Mabel..." Starts Ford. "Dipper is not your brother..." He pauses for a second letting that sink in. "He's Bill's son... Me and Stanly just stole him in fear he might start Weirdmegetin, and in this case the second Weirdmegetin." 

"..." Mabel is silent for a second. "Dipper? Please. Please come back to us." Begs the brunette. "No, I don't want to live with liars..." Says Alcor barley above a whisper. "Dip-"

"My name is not Dipper."

"But-"

"No. Mabel. All of you. Go home."

"..."

"Go home." Whispers Alcor. "I'm not coming back."

Mabel chokes back tears and looks down at her feet defeated. 

Bill snaps his figures teleporting them to were they started- the Mystery Shack.

That's were Mabel lets loose all her tears. 

..........

I guess Dreams can be Nightmares

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHEW! 945 words! A record! I hope you enjoyed the first and beginning of the series 'Demons of Dreams'! Thank you for your support and stay tuned for the second book of 'Demons of Dreams'! HOWL TO YOU LATER!!!