Wedding Day

The barat reached the venue and mrs bose welcomed everyone.
Dev was sitting in the mandap with his face covered with sehra and nikki n riya were busy teasing him.
N: bhaiyaa aap to shaadi se pehle hi kisi ko muh dikhane ke layak nahi rahe.
R: chup kar nikki aisa kuch nahi hai yeh sehra to isiliye bandha jaata hai taaki humare dulhe raja ko kisi ki nazar na lage.
D: ho gaya tum dono ka ab tum dono chup karogi aur jaao maa se pucho aur kitna time.
N: lagta hai bhaiyaa se wait nahi ho raha
D: nikkiiii... jaa aur maa se puch aur unse keh jaldi kare mere already bahut time waste ho gaya hai.
"ohhhoo bhaiyaa aap bhi naa... shaadi hai aapki koi business meeting nahi" saying this neha came there to do his tilak.
Dev removed his sehra for tilak n at the same time sona came to mandap.
Dev was trying to see her face but to his disappointment it was covered with leaves which sona has held before her face.
D: yeh Dr Bose ne apna chehra is tarah patto se kyun dhak raha hai
N: bhaiya wo bengaliyo ki rasam hoti hai.
Nikki: sach kahu ab to mujse bhi wait nahi ho raha yeh combo wedding dekhne ke liye
Everyone giggled except devakshi.
Everyone left the mandap after making devakshi sitting together and panditjee started chanting mantras.
In between the mantras
D: pandit jee jara jaldi jaldi kijiye bahut time waste ho raha hai sabka
S: aur please thoda ghee kam daaliye hawan me yeh dhuaa logo ko sehat ke liye acha nahi.
Said devakshi n everyone giggled.
Neha: maa ab samja aapne sona bhabhi ko hi kyun chuna dev bhaiya ke liye.
Saurabh: kyunki dono ek dusre ke liye imperfectly perfect hai.
Everyone again started laughing
I: chup karo tum dono.. koi mere bacho ko nahi tang karega.
Pandit jee aap apne hisab se shaadi karwaye. Dev Sona bas thodi der waise bhi kaha tumhe roz roz shaadi karni hai.
Again the mandap filled with giggling sound.
*****
The wedding was over and reception was about to start in an hour. Wedding was kept very low profile n only few near n dear ones were called but reception was grand and many foreign delegates have been called.
Sona was getting ready in her room for the grand event when dixit girlz came in.
Neha: bhabhi aap yeh saree pehengei reception me.
S: haa kyun... koi problem hai isme.
R: nahi bhabhi koi problem nahi hai infact yeh saree bahut achi hai bas ...
S: bas... kya
R: wo actually me aapko hurt nahi karna chathi lekin...
S: lekin kya riya.. bhabhi hu me tumhari n tum muje bata sakti
Nikki: ohhhoo aap log bhi na pata nahi kitni formalities karte ho. Me batati hu. Ek sec
Saying this nikki clapped her hands n four ladies came in with some stuffs and a designer gown. The gown was goldenish color with red roses printed designs. One of the lady had a crown in her hand which had daimonds attached on it.
S: yeh sab kya hai
Neha: yeh sab aapke liye hai bhai ki taraf se for this grand reception.
Sona was mesmerized looking at it.
Nikki: hai na bilkul aapke naam ki tarah sona sona.
Neha then asked the ladies to make sona ready n they left the room.
*****
Reception was about to start people have gathered and waiting for the newly wed couple to arrive on stage.
Dev was waiting outside Sona's room like a gentleman.
After a min the door opened and sona came out from her room and her eyes met his and this is the first time they were seeing each other.
He was mesmerized with her beauty her looks her features and was unable to romove his eyes from hers. A slight blush was seen on her face which has increased the glow on her face.
On other side her heart was beating very fast. His charm his looks has taken her aback. Never ever she assumed Dev to be such a good looking personality.
Everyone has asked her to google about dev dixit n have a look but she refused and wanna see him on their wedding day.
She knew Dev was a businees tycoon of the year and yet so down to earth. She loved the way dev respects elders. She knew d bond between ishwari n dev and dev n his sisters. She liked the way dev always respected her maa baba d same way he did to his maa irrespective of them being a middle class. And thats all whatade her agree to marry dev.
Dev was a perfect combination of good looks n good nature n she was feeling the luckiest girl to marry him.
Here dev was still lost in her. Even he had never imagined sona to be such bold n beautiful. He knew sona is a well known Dr in the town. He knew she has taken the entire responsiblity of her family at such a young age n he respected her a lot for this. He liked d bond between his maa n sona. His sisters n sona. Even the helpers of his house liked sona a lot n thats all was enough for him to marry her without even meeting her.
Sona was a perfect combination of beauty with brains and he was considering him as d luckiest guy to marry her.
"Ahem ahem" came the voice and both came out of their thoughts and turned around to see Ishawari standing there.
I: Ab puri zindagi yaha khade khade bitani hai ya stage pe bhi chalna hai.
They both blushed and ishwari took the baliyaa over them(mostly ladies do to take away the evil eye)
They both bent down to take her aashirwad and thanked her silently for choosing them as their life partners.

End