Honeymoon

Finally dev was able to convinced ishwari and they decided to go to Goa for their honeymoon. Both devakshi being born n brought up in a middle class family in delhi never got a chance to go out of delhi. Dev though has been to some places for his business meetings but never got chance to explore the place n for sona it was for the first time. After lots of discussion their sister decided the place as Goa as both devakshi loved beaches n it is a perfect honeymoon destination too.
****
Devakshi reached goa and dev had booked a penthouse at a private beach. As sona entered their room the first thing she did is opened the curtains of the room to have a look.
She was mesmerized with what she saw. wherever her eyes went she could only find water n water and it made ger so happy. Cold breeze were kissing her face n she was feeling tickling sensation. Dev was standing their still looking at his angel.
S: mr dixit this is the best ever moments of my life. Thank you
Saying this she came and hugged him and he was taken aback with her sudden gesture. Sona realizes what she did and an awkward silence came in between them. For a moment both were confused on what to say but ishwari call broke the silence and everything got back to normal.
After talking to ishawari n daughters devakshi decided to go out for a dinner and explore the place.
****
They first visited Church which are very famous there and then dev took sona to a 5 star hotel for a lavish dinner. Sona ordered the food of her choice and dev was happy seeing her happy he just wanted to pamper her it was for the first time he was feeling so happy. Just by being with her n listening to her made him happy n relax.
After dinner they came back to their penthouse and decided to have spend some time near the pool. They sat their beneath a moon light with their legs dipped in cold water.
S: mr dixit ek baat puchu
D: its dev for you
She smiled n blushed
S: ok dev
D: that's better
S: aap humesha sabke baare me sochte hai maa,riya,nikki,neha and now me. Aaj aapne meri har wish puri ki thank you
D: isme thanks kya hai aap meri wife hai aapki wish puri karna meri responsibility hai
S: to aap kehna chathe hai aapne jo bhi kiya apna farz samajkar naa ki kuch aur
D: aap kehna kya chathi hai sona
S: nothing dev leave it
D: no plz say jab tak kahengi nahi muje kaise pata chalega aapke feelings baare me.
S: exactly mr dixit jab tak aap kahenge nahi kisi ko kaise pata chalega aap ke feelings ke baare me.
Dev went silent.... dont know what to say
S: dev aap sabke baare me sochte hai sabki feelings ki care karte hai kabhi apne baare me bhi to sochiye kabhi to kisi se apne feelings pasand napasand ka jikar kijiye. Aaj bhi pura din aapne wahi kiya jo me chathi thi even u ate the food which i ordered for you.
Aapne kaha i am ur wife n meri karna  aapka farz hai. Dev me sirf aapki responsibility banke nahi rehna chathi.
Before she could speak further dev kept his finger on her lips shut her up
D: shhhh aap bolti hai hai
She looked at him with angry face and he couldn't stop smiling
D: par jo bhi bolte hai sach bolti hai
Her expression again got changed. Dev held her hand and
D: i know me sab ke baare me sochta hu sabki feelings ki care karta hu par yeh aapse kisne kaha ki wo sab meri care nahi karte. Sona my family has suffered a lot and me unhe aur pareshaan nahi kar sakta par ab... ab se me apni har pareshaani aoni har feelings share karunga coz now i have someone to handle me to take care of me to understand me and to love me. I have you Mrs Sonakhsi Dixit.
Sona blushed a lil and dev came forward. He touched his forehead with her and now they r sitting to close to each other with their heads touching and they can hear each other breath.
D: aaj jo bhi mene kiya was for you coz i love to pamper my girl. I love it when u r happy.  Sona i think i am falling for you.
She was unable to take it all these emotions as it was all new for her. She just wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly.
S: i will never let you fall you dev will be always there to hold you.
Dev smiled and hugged her back tightly.
****
After being their in each other arms for so long they finally came back to their room hand in hand.
D: so ab yaha to koi couch nahi i guess we have to share the bed. Only if you are ok with it.
S: ab jab puri life share karni hai to ek bed kya cheez hai (she winked)
Dev took some pillows and kept in between.
D: right side mera left side aapka
She nodded and both lied down.
The dim light was on and both were not sleepy and were looking at the ceiling.
S: neend nahi aarahi
D: nahi aur aapko
S: nahi
Sona held dev's hand and now their hands are entangled and is placed on the pillows in between.
S: dev thank you for opening up to me
D: thank you for coming in my life
S: ek baat puchu
D: puchiye
Both were still not looking at each other.
S: what was your first reaction jab maa ne aapse meri baat chalai thi.
D: to be honest mene mana kar diya tha
S: kyaaa ????
D: haaa kyunki me chatha tha ki pehle neha ki shaadi ho.
S: to fir aapne haa kyun kaha
D: maa ne kasam di aur muje aapka biodata padhne kaha and ek baar aapse n aapki family se milne kaha and then whatever my decision will be she was ready to accept.
S: so u liked my family
D: no i liked you
She turned around to face him.
S: we never met before
D: wrong we have... but never got the chance to see each other.
S: have me met before our wedding dev
D: yes sona....
She got up in a shock
S: kab kaha kaise amake kuch yaad nahi.....
****
Cliffhanger
So what do you all think how does dev knows sona n how was their first meeting.