wedlock

Next day morning.
Devakshi were sitting in the cafe and talking when some business associate of dev saw them and approached them.
"Mr Dixit what a pleasant surprise" said Mr Malhotra.
D: Mr malhotra aap yaha
M: haa wo family ke sath vacation pe aaya tha waise aap yaha Goa me kaise
D: just a vacation... btw meet my wife Dr Sonakhi Bose Dixit
They greeted each other.
Mr malhotra joined them and dev was unable to refuse. Malhotra wanted to do business with dev and he thought to make use of this oportunity. He ordered food and started business talks. Dev was unable to avoid and joined him too. For first few minutes sona nodded n responded and then started getting bored. She was now loosing her patience but then she knew how imp work is for dev. An idea stuck her mind and she,"Mr Malhotra this much cheese is not good for ur health" looking at his cheese grill sandwich. "U may have a chances to suffer heart attack." She said looking serious.
Dev gave her a curiois look n she winked at him.
S: mr malhotra ur diet should contain only 5% of fats with rich protien n carbohydrates in it. And yeh make sure u eat unsaturated fats and no oil use olive oil instead...
She was cut off
M: i am sorry Dr Bose i am unable to understand what you are saying. And anyways we are on vacation so just enjoy why to bring your doctory here.
S: exactly mr malhotra even i am on my honeymoon with my husband and unable to understand ur business so why to bring it here.
Mr malhotra was emberassed n dev was amazed on his princess n looking at them sona had a victoty dance in her mind.
****
Devakshi were now roaming in mall as they had got a long shopping list from their three sisters. Sona was quite n dev was confused.
D: kya hua sona tum itni chup kyun ho ?
S: kuch nahi mr dixit...
D: again mr dixit instead of dev... means kuch to pakka hua hai now plz spit it out.
S: aap mr malhotra ko mana nahi kar sakte the u know he wasted my one hour. My one hour with my husband.
D: ohhh to yeh baat hai.
S: haa yeh baat hai.
He held her hand and pulled her towards him n holding her from her waist...
S: dev tumhi ee ki korbo (what r u doing)
He whispered in a seductive voice "me to life time k liye tumhara hu tum ek gante ki wajah se itna upset kyun ho rahi hu"
She left him n moved away..."but mr dixit life time ke liye to hum apna honeymoon nahi mana ne wale hai na"
She asked making puppy face.
D: i dont mind a life time honeymoon (he winked)
Before sona could say anything dev got a call from tina and mr dev dixit was again on work mode. Sona just left him and started walking ahead. Dev disconnected the call n ran after her. He again held her hand n started apologising.
D: i m sorry its my fault i agree tum muje jo saza dena chaho de do bas.
S: are u sure me jo kahungi aap karoge
He nodded and sona held his hand and pulled him along with her to a man's wear showroom.
D: hum yaha kyun aaye hai hume to riya nikki aur neha ke liye shopping karni hai.
S: wo bhi karenge but pehle aapke liye dev.
He was confused and sona asked the shopkeeper to show some T-Shirts jeans and jackets.
D: sona i am not going to wear this. Mene aaj tak kabhi western n casuals nahi try kiya.
S: to aaj kariye... remember u owe me a sorry
Saying this she gave him some clothes to try n he took it like an obedient child n went to changing room.
As he went sona called tina, "mission accomplish thank u tina"
"To yeh aapki aut tina ki mili bhagat hai" dev said standing behind. And sona disconnected the call n turned behind nervously.
S: mr dixit i am sorry wo...
Before she could complete dev started loling and sona joined him too.
S: aapne change kyun nahi kiya
D: wo size chota hain.
He then choosed his size and changed it. Sona requested him to wear casuals atleast on their honeymoon and he agreed to it with a condition ki even sona will wear casuals n one piece n not her regular kurti n leginz and even she agreed.
****
After shopping they came back to their room. Dev got a call from tina who informed her about some foreign delegates who are in goa and with whom dev was trying to fix their meeting from last six months. Sona overheard their convo and asked dev to go for it as its once in a life time opportunity for him. And anyways it was just matter of few hours so she will manage.
Dev went for meeting and sona lied down on her bed remembering their last night convo on how they have met even before their marriage.
****
Flashback
Sona sat on the bed confused on where n how they have met before.
Even dev sat, "relax sona itna sochne ki jarurat nahi"
S: but dev... hum kaise n kab mile muje sach me yaad nahi.
D: aapko yaad hai jab aap 10th std me thi tab aapki school me ek naya ladka aaya tha jise aapne school ke store room me lock kar diya tha kyunki your friends challenged you.
S: haaa par yeh baat aapko kaise pata.. (she was more confused).... ek min iska matlab wo ladka aap the. (She asked nervously)
And he just nodded innocently yes.
S: to aapne mujse us baat ka badla lene ke liye shaadi ki.
D: ofcourse not
S: then
D: jab maa ne bataya ki jis ladki se baat chal rahi hai uska naam Dr Sonakshi Dixit all those memories came back. That was the most horrible day of my life. For 5 hours i was locked in that room crying. Maa ki halat bhi...
His voice got heavy n he was unable to speak. Sona realized how her one prank has effected dev n his family.
S: i am sorry dev me...
Dev kept his finger on her lips.
D: shhhh i know it was just a prank for you n you never realized the consequences. Us din ke baad se mene decide kar liya tha me wo school chod dunga. Par maa ne bahut mehnat karke muje us school me admission dilaya tha taaki muje aage jaake achi college me admission mile.
Sona was just listening to him silently with tears forming in her eyes.
D: finally i decided i will not quit and me sab kuch bhulakar sirf apni padhaai par dhyan dene laga. Par aapka naam nahi bhul paya. Mene aapko to maaf kar diya par aapki us harkat ko shayad nahi.
Sona started crying now and dev removed the pillows from between and took her in his arms to make her feel better.
He again continued."Jab maa ne kaha aapke baare me tab mene tina se   aapke baare me pata lagaya aur muje pata chala ki wo naughty si sonakshi bose jo humesha sabko tang kiya karti thi aaj Dr Sonakshi Bose ban gai hai"
She rubbed her tears with a gentle smile
D: i really liked you sona from the day i saw u for the first time in school. And i guess that was the only reason mene tumhari complain nahi ki principal se.
She left him n face him
S: shotiii
D: shotii (true)
S: dev i am sorry again i never wanted to hurt you.
D: you never... maa kehti hai jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. Agar aap muje room me lock na karti to me kaise aapko is wedding me lock kar pata.
She blushed and he came forward and gently kissed her.
The lights when dimmed and devakshi became two bodies one soul who locked themselves in this WEDLOCK.