Mr and Mrs Dixit

As devakshi entered their room they found it to be decorated with candles and flowers.
Both were feeling uneasy n nervous.
"Dev bhaiya kaise lagi sajawat" saying this neha along with her sis came in.
N: ha bhai agar nahi pasand aayi to bol dena hum change karwa denge.
R: nikki chup.... bhai bhabhi aap log thak gaye honge aap log aaram karo hum chalte hai.
N: arey asie kaise chalte hai pehle nek to le le.
Neh: haa bhai nek to dena hoga warna hum aapko bhabhi ke sath akela nahi chodenge.
The galz giggled and devakshi were still standing there confused n nervous.
"Bas bahut ho gaya ab koi mere bete to tang nahi karega...chalo ladkiya nek kal le lena"
Saying this ishwari came in with two glass of milk.
N: maaa yeh dudh ka glass kyun.
I: taaki me jaldi se apne pote ya poti ka muh dekh pau.
Devakshi immediately turned aside not able to face each other.
And ishwari took all the galz along with her keeping the milk on table.
****
There was a complete silence in the room both of them were nervous neither of them have thought this situation will arise so soon. Its just been 24 hours they have seen each other for the first time and now they are here in a room n expected to create pota or poti to fulfill their elder's wish.
Gaining some courage dev said," mene aaj tak maa ki har wish puri ki hai unhe kabhi kisi cheez ke liye mana nahi kiya hai"
S: what ???? Mr dixit aap kehna kya chathe ho... aapki maa ne jo manga wo koi cheez nahi wo to.. wo ...
She said nervously without looking at him.
D: i know but maa ki wish hai to puri to karni padegi
He said while coming lil further.
S: to aap kehna chate ho aapne musje shaadi sirf maa ki wish puri karne ke liye ki.
She said while taking a pillow in her hand ready to stop him.
D: nahi mere kehna ka wo matlab nahi tha (he moved further)
S: to kya matlab tha.
Saying this she took other pillow to protect her.
Dev stood there looking at her from up to down and then started laughing.
Sona got confused looking at him.
After laughing his heart out he went and sat on the bed and asked sona to sit on the sofa in front of her
She silently went and sat in front of him with pillows still in her hand.
D: i am so sorry me bas aapse mazak kar raha tha dont worry aap mere sath safe hai yeh pillows neeche rakh dijiye.
Sona followed what dev said.
D: i know aap maa ki baat ko leke worried ho sach kahu to even i was shocked. Mene maa ki aaj tak koi baat nahi taali aur yeh bhi nahi talunga unki yeh wish bhi puri hogi par sahi waqt aane par.
Listening to his words sona was relived.
D: maa ki wish tab puri hogi jab hum dono uske liye ready honge. And for that we must fall in love with each other. Need to know each other.
Saying this dev got up and came forward and kneeling down in front of her he forwarded his hand and said, "Mrs Dixit will you be partner for life and live this journey where we can discover each other and fall in love"
Sona just gave her hand and blushed.
****
After few minutes sona came out of washroom changing clothes and found dev in his night suit. He was arranging his bedsheet on the couch.
S: Mr dixit yeh aap kya kar rahe hai.
D: kuch nahi mrs dixit apne sone ki taiyaari.
S: aap muje mrs dixit ki jagah sonakshi ya sona bula sakte hai.
D: aap bhi muje mr dixit ki jagah dev bula sakti hai.
Both giggled.
S: waise aapko couch pe sone ki koi jarurat nahi.
D: to aap chathi hai me aapke sath bed pe sou.
S: nahi i mean.. aap bed pe soiye me couch pe so jaati hu... aap ko subah office jana hai and pura din kaam rahega so aapka aaram nahi hoga. So please u have rest on bed. I ll be fine here mr dixit i mean Dev
D: its ok mrs dixit i mean sonakshi i can manage. Aap bhi to kal se hospital joint kar rahi hai to aap bhi busy rahegi n aapko bhi rest nahi milega to aap bed pe so jaaiye i can manage here.
S: nahi dev aap bed pe soiye
D: sonakshi its fine aap so jaiaye
S: mr dixit aap
D: mrs dixit aap
S: dev tomhi ek dum jiddi.....
(u r so stubborn never wanna listen to any one)
D: aap is tarah se muje bangali me bash nahi kar sakti.
S: aap harkate hi aise karte hai....
D: mene kya kiya
S: apni zid hi nahi chod rahe
D: to aap apni zid chod dijiye
S: no never...
D: theek hai to bani rahiye pati vrata patni and have a good sleep on this sofa. Good night
Saying this he went to the bed and slept covering his face
S: (murmuring) ekdum bhondu... mene kab bola i want to be pati vrata patni. I just wanted alternate days deal.
She went and slept on couch.
***
Two hours pass by but sona was unable to sleep on couch she stood up and went out in the balcony.
She was staring at the moon and thinking of her new life when suddenly a she realized a shawl wrapped around her. She turned back and found dev.
S: mr dixit aap soye nahi
D: aap bhi to jaag rahi hai
S: wo its a new place... so....
D: i can understand... everything is new for me too... muje bhi adat nahi apne room me kisi aur ke sath rehne ki.
She smiles and they shared a gentle eye lock.
S: coffee (breaking the eyelock she said)
D: ya sure.
Sona went to the kitchen to make coffee and as she came back with two mugs in her hand she found dev sleeping peacefully on the chair in the balcony.
She first thought of waking him up but then realized he must be tired so she just put the shawl on him and sat beside him with her coffee and fell asleep after sometime
****