Chapter 4

"Speechless?" I asked and both of them just froze in place.

"Dakota.." Nico whispered my name.

"Now you know why I'm being bitchy right?" I asked and he was just.. speechless.

"Can you both leave me alone?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Look, I wan-"

"Want what, Nico? You want to hurt me again? I don't think so." I shook my head.

"Can you leave us alone?" Nico turned to Zac and Celine. I looked at him annoyed and he took a deep breath before looking straight into my eyes.

"Dakota, look.. I'm so sorry for what I did to you 6 years ago." He said and I sighed.

"Okay." I said coldly.

"I'm sorry, Dakota. Please don't be like this.."

"Be like what? You want me to be nice to you?" I asked.

"I know I've been a jerk, I'm sorry."

"Okay, I accept you apology." I said completely being a bitch.

"Dakota.."

"Don't give me bullshit, Nico. I don't want to do anything with you anymore." I warned and he sighed.

"What should I do so you can forgive me?" He asked.

"Get out off my face and let's just be strangers." I said but he shook his head.

"I can't do that."

"That's the easiest thing you can do."

"Hey Dakota! Oh.. Nico.." It's Harry, dad's friend.

"Hey Harry." I greeted him.

"Hey." Nico turned to him.

"What brings you guys here?" He asked.

"Oh we-"

"Discussing about work." I cut Nico before he can say weird things.

"Oh, since you both here." He sat with us and I turned to him smiling.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm working on big projects this year, I need you both to help me." He said and I nodded.

"How about you Nico?"

"Of course." Ugh!

"Great, I need help with shipping and organizing some concerts." He turned to the both of us.

"That can be arrange." I said.

"It won't be a big problem." Nico said.

"Good! I was going to reach out and glad that found both of you here." He smiled.

"Are you here alone?" I asked.

"No, I have my friends waiting for me. I'll talk about business with you two very soon. My secretary will reach out for you both." He said as he stood up.

"Enjoy your meal." Nico said.

"Thank you, you too." With that he left.

"Now, we're going to be bestfriends."

"You wish." I hissed glaring at him.

"Like 6 years ago."

"No, you can dream." I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to look for Celine. I'm used to going into the kitchen, I know the owner so it's fine.

"Celine." I looked at her and what is this situation? Why is Tim glaring at Celine and Zac? Zac was holding her hand and I walked towards her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She.. cut her hand." Zac said.

"That's because of your stupidity! Playing around while chopping!" Tim was furious.

"You yelled at me!" Celine hissed.

"I'm warning you!" Tim shouted.

"I know what I'm doing, I cut myself because you yelled at me!" Celine shouted at him back.

"Why are you bringing customer here anyway? This is a kitchen not a playground!" Tim hissed. I quicklt gestured Zac to back off and gave them both some space.

"Go.." I told Zac and he looked at me.

"Okay, beautiful." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Go away before I smack your face." He walked out to be with Nico. I walked out too and sat on the table near the window so I can have a view outside. People were walking down the streets talking and laughing, reminding me and Mark.

Can't believe that he cheated, that asshole.

"Argh! I hate that asshole!" Celine sat in front of me.

"Let's take a break from boys." I said and looked out.

"Yeah, they're annoying."

"Agree."

"What happened back there? What I left you two?" She asked.

"He apologized and I accepted it but I donmt want to fix our relationship. He's hoping that we can be friends but I said no and my dad's friend came to us and asked us to help his project and guess what?" She looked at me seriously.

"We need to work together to plan the pronecg which is annoying. The project will make my company rise so I can't just.. reject it." She smirked all of the sudden.

"What?"

"You're going to plan a revenge." Celine smiled.

"Yeah, I'm going to make him taste his own medicine after that he did to me."

"No! Let's make him fall in love with you.." I laughed.

"I think you watch to many dramazl

"Not only that.." She told me the rest of the plan and I smiled nodding.

"Just you wait, Nico. I'm going to make a revenge on you. Just you wait!"