Chapter 5

"Okay! You two, this is the list of countries that we will visit. There's 10 in total, for now. We have Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sydney, Singapore, HongKong, London and New York." Harry said and I nodded.

"I hope you two can work the time table and tell me what you think." He said.

"We can do it, just give us 2 weeks to settle it and we will report you back in no time." Nico said.

"2 weeks is too fast, you need more time to research. How about 5 weeks? I need you to not make any mistake so settle it slowly and make sure everything goes smoothly." Harry said

"Okay, sir."

"I have to leave to catch a plane, I'll talk to you two soon." With that he left the room.

"The faster the better." I said.

"Take our time to do research, we don't want him to be disappointed in us." He said and I rolled my ryes.

"Oh right! I almost forgot.."

"What is it?" Nico asked.

"About the venue, they all have different sizes. I want you to confirm it too. Can you?" Harry asked looking at the both of us.

"Of course. Can she come?" Nico pointed at me and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"No, I don-"

"Of course, she can. You only need to go to New York, Singapore and Sydney." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." With that he left.

"Why did you say that?! I don't want to go there with you!" I hissed and Nico turned to me smirking.

"Travelling for free, his company will pay for it. You don't want free vacation?"

"I don-" Suddenly Celine's words flashed. I need to make him fall in love with me and I decided to calm myself down.

"Right! Travel for free.." I said as I stood up.

"Wanna have lunch together?" He asked and U let out a long sigh.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Sushi?" He asked and my eyes lit up.

"Call." I said and we walked out from the room together.

"Where is the restaurant?" I asked as we got into the lift.

"Near Beverly Hills."

"You often go there?" I asked. It felt weird when I'm trying to be nice to him. I hate it.

"Don't pretend to be nice when I know you don't want it. No one is watching.." Nico said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I hissed.

"That's better.." He chuckled as we walked out from the lift.

"Are we still going to eat?" He asked and I turned to him.

"I told you yes, are you dumb?" My eyes widen when that came out too bitchy.

"You're cute." He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Let's just go with one car." He suggested.

"Do you want your car to get scratch?" I rolled my eyes because I don't want to be in one car as him.

"It's okay." He took my hand and I pinched him.

"Forget about it! I don't want to eat with you!" I bursted and walked out from the building. I walked to find the nearest restaurant that happened to be a Korean restaurant.

"That annoying bastard!" I hissed.

"That bastard is here." I jumped and Nico smiled. He looked at the menu and I glared at him. I ordered chicken and some kimbab.

"You know you can't get rid of me." Nico said as he sat in front of me.

"I can kill you."

"Try me." He smirked and I waited for my food to come.

"You're adorable." He saif as he pinched my cheek. I glared at him and he smiled.

"Don't touch me!" I warned him but he doesn't listen.

"Oh I forgot that you don't understand english." I said and he glared at me. My phone rang and it's Mark. I sighed because these two need to stop bothering me. I pressed the red button and Nico looked at me suspiciously.

"What? Never seen someone reject a call before?" I asked coldly. The phone rang again but this time Nico grabbed my phone answering it.

"Hello." Nico picked it up.

"No. I'm Dakota's fiance." My jaw dropped when Nico said that. He did not just say that to Mark. I reached for my phone but Nico stopped me.

"She's taken now, don't call her again!" He ended the call and he turned to me. Our faces were so close. I looked at him with hatred and he smirked before he crashed his lips to mine.