PART 5

A/N: The chapter picture includes boob.

His hot breath followed the trail of his hands.

He was looking up from between my legs, raising an eyebrow as soon as he saw my reaction.

I just wanted him. All of him, but he insisted I wouldn't get it just as yet.

He obviously wanted to tease his little kitten.

He gave me two more random, agonizing teasing pecks along the line of my underwear just so he can look back up to see how even more crazy he made me.

Lips and tongue lingered, brushing my delicate skin as he went, occasionally nipping at my flushed body.

"Do you want master to use his tongue on you, kitten?" He was grinning mischievously as his fingers danced across my soft folds but never pushed in.

His mouth found its way to the bottom of my stomach right above my waist, leaving wet kisses and hickeys.

"Master..." I wanted to whine and beg, but knew he would have none of it.

Twisting and turning, my hands were hesitant as to whether I should take it or let him give it to me.

"What's the magic word?" He said in a sexy low voice that was almost a whisper.

"Just do it, master. P-please."

Just as I said those words, he went to work.

It immediately sends shivers up my spine as I slightly lifted from the couch.

He barely used his technique, but this alone sent me into moaning softly.

That's exactly what he wanted to hear and it just makes him get more into it.

He now had his built arms and grasping hands around my legs causing me to watch down at him.

Suddenly he stops out of nowhere. My face filled with a confused expression.

"You're nowhere near ready for me."

With that, he used his arms to help pull me back up to him.
He then pinned me against the wall with him under.

"You're all mine tonight, kitten."

There was a positive, lusting look in his eye as he held me up on his shoulders.

Before I knew it his lips were attached to me again, sending gasps out my mouth.

He started off slow to savor my taste.

Then I heard something downstairs.