PART 7

The aftermath was me breathing really hard as I came down from my high.

"That's one." He parted from me to announce then go right back at it again.

I knew it.

"No wait-" I was cut of my voice going back to moaning again.

Followed was him going slower than the first time. That and another spank because I said no.

My head went back into the wall after my hands covered my mouth.

Feet mounted the bottom of the stairs, making distant squeaking sounds as they came up higher.

My first reaction was to roll in my lips to take over my hands and let my hands at least attempt to get him off.

He simply shook his head, moving only centimeters away to let his voice give me vibrations again.

"I'm gonna have to restrain my bad little kitten if she does that once more." He kept a serious stare on me as he went back to it.

"Elaina? You in your room?" My mom asked from the other side of my locked door, knocking.

Joe rose an eyebrow at me, gesturing his head towards the door as if he wanted me to answer. In this time and moment.

"Yeah, mom. I'm here. Kinda busy at the moment." I managed to keep my voice normal this time.

"Oh. Doing what?"

He shoved his tongue in which automatically made me grasp his hair tight.

"Dining out. You know...the game?"

She didn't say anything for a while. There was just silence.

"Well okay, sweetie. There's dinner down stairs if you actually wanted to eat." She laughed before I heard her leave again.

I turned to look back down at him as he gave me one last big slurp then came off his knees and above my level.

"Now Master's satisfied." He seductively licked me off his lips.

"What does my kitten have to give her master?" He traced just the tip of his finger down my body.

"I'm unsure." I winked while I grabbed him and walked past him.

"Will she know later?"

I slipped on one of his oversized shirts from my drawer without putting my panties on.

I unlocked my door with him holding my other hand.

He let go just before we hit the stairs to slap my butt then grab it kinda hard.

"Mine." He pushed up against me, putting me to the wall for a moment to bite my neck.

I swear once he was like this he didn't know when and where it was appropriate to do things like this.

He kept up under me till we noticed that my dad was also here, passing by the staircase.

"I'll just have you again later." He cooed before letting me go.

We both came downstairs to the living room while everyone sat at the dining table.

"Elaina! I made your favorite!" My mom called from the stove. She moved the pot from the stove, turning around and noticing Joe.

"Oh hey, Joseph." She smiled. "Are you hungry?"

"No thanks. I already ate. It was delicious." He looked over at me and licked his lips again.

"Well... Still. I don't want you to go home on an empty stomach." She moved everything to the table.

"Come eat."