PART 8

A/N: HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, HUNNY POOS XOXOXO (5-8-16)

Mid dinner my mom's phone went off.

"Yes. This is she."

"Oh?"

"Oh no! Yeah, I'll come in."

We looked over at her with confusion then at each other.

"Hey? I gotta go tend to something. Your cousin ended up in the hospital. Again." She laughed as she got up and recollected her things.

She walked over to the front door and got the keys. "I'll be back... Whenever."

With that, she left and we heard the car drive out the drive way.

I yawned after I got up, walking towards the sink to put my dishes in.

"I'm gonna go sleep now. I'm so tired."

Then I felt something push up against me from behind. I tried to turn but was stopped with lips coming to my neck.

"No you're not. We're not done yet."

He pushed himself against me harder, sending me into the counter while he sucked at my neck.

He took little to no time to reclaim what was previously his - grabbing and squeezing my butt.

Before I knew it, he had me up on the counter with my legs on both sides of him.

His hands took me by the butt again as he carried me upstairs and to my bedroom.

"Now where were we?" He hovered over me.

I was speechless and didn't put up much effort to answer.

"I'll remind you."

He gently dragged the tip of his finger along the outline of my body - over my collar bones, around and over my breasts, down my stomach and under my shirt.

My panties were off in a swift motion and at my feet.

"No more master stuff. I wanna make love to you tonight."

"Aww." I pouted playfully while he leaned in to kiss me passionately.

Our lips parted just for him to get up and take his pants off and reconnect to me again.

I was watching down his body and between our legs when his hand went to my chin, bringing our eyes together.

"Before we start I just wanted to say that you're my everything. I will marry you and you will be the wife of our future 2 or 6 kids. Oh and our many bunnies."

"Okay now. Back to work."

He kissed at my neck again, biting gently which sent soft moans through my lips.

"Oh okay." I giggled before I pecked his lips.

"I love you." I shook my head as I adored and admired him.

"Nice and slow?" He whispered against my lips while his forehead was against mine.

"Nice and slow."