PART 6

The front door opened then closed.

Who could that be?

"Elaina! I'm home! Had a long day."

Oh crap.

It was my mom.

Why is she here so early?!

"Elaina?" She called again.

Joe insisted to carry on working on me with his mouth, watching up at me with a sly look in his eyes.

"I'm not gonna stop, kitten." He shook his head while he mumbled in between my legs.

His huaky low voice sent subtle vibrations into me.

I had no choice but to take it because I knew starving him of it won't go by him.

"M-mom, I'm h-h-here." My voice cracked as I tried to keep my noise in.

"Oh okay." She replied simply. Usually she'd just go straight into the kitchen to start up dinner so I knew I had some free time.

He then quickened the pace as he held me even tighter.

My boyfriend was all about driving me crazy with his teasing.

I knew he wasn't going to stop till I was a moaning, begging, hair pulling, wet mess.

I felt my back ache slightly off the wall as his hand roamed up the side underneath my shirt.

Just his mouth brought you to the peak of how much I could take.

"Master..."

He puts his finger to my lips to silence me, knowing just what I was about to say and/or do.

"You don't want us to get caught do you?"

The thought of getting caught actually made the moment much hotter.

...And me more wet.

He took his hand from my under my bra as he noticed that I could barely stay up straight.

Hands intertwined as he waited patiently for his kitten's first release.

Pressure built up inside me as I knew I was going to orgasm and cum.

"Master, I - I'm -" I tried to warn him but that only made him cover my mouth from making too much noise.

Damn.

Just as I did, muffled moans filled the room.

My body fell limp and weak in his arms that I began falling, my body over his head.

He moved down to his knees while he used the balls of his hand to keep me up from falling.

Our stare broke as he focused on cleaning up the mess.

The first mess.