H20 Delirious X Reader

Here is another part of the story I hope you enjoy and sorry for spelling mistakes.Word cout:846

Your pov:

Once Jon opened the door he looked at my shirt and seemed kinda jealous.Maybe I should have worn his shirt."Come on in"Me and Craig came inside and waited for Tyler and Brock.Once they came Jon had an idea."Sense we are all youtubers why don't we record?""I'm not a youtuber.""I know so you will be our guest."You did like playing games and at one point you did want to start youtube but you knew you would never be famous."Fine but what game are we playing?""How about GAT?""Nah thats a bit boring."Then Brock suggested you guys play something horror."Lets not play horror.I would prefer GTA.""Come on.""Fine but I will just watch.""No you have to play to.""Instead of recording a game why don't we record a reaction to a horror movie."I hate horror movies but I don't want to ruin the fun for the guys."Fine but which movie?""(Horror movie)"Your friend had watched that and told you how much blood there was and all the jump scares were horrible."Who will be recording?""I guess I will sense this is my house and set up.""Ok."Jon did his intro and started the movie.There wasn't a face cam so you were a bit happy."(Y/N) are you okay?""Yeah fine.Why are you asking?""You are trembling.""It's fine I just don't like horror that much."Then there was a jump scare and you hid your face in the closest person chest."(Y/N) are you sure?"You turned around and looked at Brock which seemed worried."Yeah fine."Then you noticed that you were using Tyler as a hiding spot."Sorry Tyler.""It's fine.""Are you guys sure you can be doing this?""What do you mean?""Well you have your soul mates.Won't they be jealous?""They won't be jealous cuz we haven't met them yet.""But Jon told me he was the only one without a soul mate.""Thant's not true.Evan is the only one that has found his soul mate."Then there was another jump scare and you hid again.At that moment Jon returned from the bathroom and saw you.He was a bit angry but then when he saw Tyler's face he understood what was happening."Do you want to watch something else?""I told you it's fine!Sorry I didn't mean to shout at you.""Its fine (nickname)."You didn't know that Jon was back and the moment you knew it was him you looked at him.He looked a bit hurt and for some reason you felt hurt to.(soul mates can fell each other pain but not physical)Once the movie was over you played a bit of cards against humanity."We should probably start working on the project""Yeah your right.""But first lets change into our pj.""Why?"You didn't really want to wear your pj's. Your friend told you that their color were baby blue.(Also its a shirt and a skirt pj)(Y/N) you can get changed in my room.""Okay."You didn't argue and Jon showed you to his room."Thanks.""Your welcome."You changed into your pj's .Once you were done you went downstairs where all the guys were waiting for you.Jon still had his mask on."Aren't you going to take off your mask?""No I don't like people seeing my face."You wondered why he didn't want to and then yo decided of a way to take his mask off."How about we play 21 dares or spin the bottle?""Sure but what about the project?""We can do it later."Your plan was to dare Jon to take of his mask"First lets play spin the bottle."Jon left and then came back with a bottle.You span the bottle and it landed Craig and Tyler."MiniCat!"You shouted and everyone started laughing.The guys kissed and yo couldn't believe that they actually did.You span the bottle again and again but it never landed on Jon.Then it landed on you and Brock.You looked at him and he was looking at Jon.Why would he look at Jon."Come on guys kiss."Then Tyler pushed me into Brock and Craig pushed Brock into me and we kissed.Everyone was laughing except Jon then you felt that pain gain."Guys I just need to go to the bathroom.I will be back in a minute.""Okay."

Jonathan's pov:

I wanted to take off my mask but sense (Y/N) was here I didn't do it.I was to scared that she would think I am a creep cuz of my eyes.She suggested we play 21 dares or spin the bottle.I agreed because maybe I could kiss her.But the bottle never landed on me.Then it landed on her and Brock.He was looking at me with sorry eyes.Then Craig and Tyler pushed their faces together.It hurt just looking at it.It should have been me.She left to go to the bathroom and then Brock started talking to me."Sorry Jonathan.""It's fine.She doesn't know i'm her soul mate so it's my fault for not telling her.""You really should tell her.""I will tell her once i'm ready.""Whatever you say."(Y/N) returned and we continued the game.The bottle landed on me and her.We needed to kiss.I was happy but tried not to show it but I guess she can't see it cuz of my mask.Wait I needed to take of my mask to kiss her.This is bad.

Here is another part.If you want more say it in the comments and will you see Jons face or will he make up an excuse.Lets find out in the next part.