H20 Delirious X Reader

Here is another part.After this one I am writing about nogla and then I might do mini first.No promises.Word count:950

Jonathan pov:

I was so happy that she agreed to come."So what did she say?""She said yes.""Lets tell the rest of the guys about it.""No.If we tell them then they won't need to search for her.""So what?""If they are not searching for her then she will know something is up.""I see.If she sees them then she will know that we still have no clue where she is.By the way before she arrives take your mask off.""Why?""If she has never seen your face then how will she know that you are Jonathan.""Thats true.But she will see my different color eyes.""Whats more important?Your soul mate or your eyes."'Your right."We started walking towards the park.I wondered how long it would take her to get here.

Your pov:

I was finally going to see Dels irl.I have heard his voice so many times but he never showed me how he looked.Now that I think about it Jon's channel name is Delirious.His friends sometimes call him Del.Is Jon my soul mate.It started to get on my nerves how (B/N) kept sending me messages so I decided to call her."(Y/N) you finally called.Where are you?Are you okay?""I'm fine.""Where are you?""I can't tell you that.""You sound happy.What happened?""I was on my way home when Del asked me to meet up with him""(Y/N) i'm so happy for you.Go meet your soul mate then tell me what happened.""Sure if you see the rest of the guys can you tell them to stop looking for me.""You knew we were looking for you?""Remember when you were in the shops with Brock?""Yeah.""I could see you guys.""Wow.Well see ya later.""See ya."At least I am getting them off my tail.Now to continue thinking if Jon is Del.Their voices do sound a like and they both love hockey and teddy bears.Then a mysterious number texted me.

E:Hey.This is Evans number.

Y:Hey.If your wondering where I am I am fine and you guys can stop looking for me.

E:I know.(B/N) told me.

Y:Cam I ask you a question?

E:Sure.What is it?

Y:Sense you can see color can you tell me if Jons eyes are two different colors?

E:Why do you want to know that?

N:I have a feeling that Jon is my soul mate.

E:I will tell you this but you can't tell anyone else.

N:I promise not to tell anyone.

E:Jonathan does have two different color eyes.

N:Thanks anyway I need to get going so bye.

E:Bye

I guessed that (B/N) gave my number top Evan.But how much would me knowing about his eye color help me to find out if he is my soul mate.I continued running.Once I arrived at the park I called Del."Whats up?""I'm here at the park.Where are you?""If you go inside there is a little playground.Go there.""Okay."I started walking towards the playground.On my way there I saw little kids running around.It looked so nice.Then someone caught my attention.They were standing a top of a hill.They were all on their own and somehow I knew that that was Del.I closed the phone and looked at him again.Now he was looking at me two.I started running towards him.

Jonathan pov:

She called me after two hours.Evan had texted her and asked her questions.I thought she would get suspicious of how he got her phone number but then again her bes friend is his soul mate.I talked to her as to where she should go.I was standing on a little hill to over see the entire park.Once I saw her come in I noticed that she was sweating a lot.She must have run all the way here.She was about to put her phone back on her ear when she saw me.She started at me and then she hanged up on me.I looked at her again.We were just staring at each other but that didn't last long.She started running towards me.I hugged her.We stayed like that for a while.Then she pushed away fro me."Nice to meet you Del."At those words my heart sank.She had no idea that I was Jonathan.I wanted to tell her.But I couldn't. I looked at her with sad eyes."Nice eye color by the way.""So you noticed the difference?""Of coarse."I grabbed her hand and started pulling her."Del where are we going?""Suprise."I wanted to take her to the most romantic spot in this park and tell her the truth.Once we arrived I let go of her hand and just stared in her beautiful eyes.

Your pov:

I ran towards him and then he hugged me.It felt so nice and warm.I was glad to finally see him.I was about to call him Jon but then I remembered that this might not be John so I said Del.I could see the hurt in his eyes.He grabbed my arm and started pulling me."Where are we going?""Suprise."I hated suprises.But I let him pull me.Once we arrived he let go of my hand and looked at my eyes."(Y/N) there is something I need to tell you.""What is it Del?""He hugged me again and then he spoke."I am yor soul mtae.I know that it might sound crazy but I love you so much and I finally get to meet you.""You know lying is bad right."He looked at me puzzled.I kissed him and then I said "We have met before right Jon?""How did...""Soul mates can feel each others pain right.At the sleep over when we kissed it felt nice.But I could feel how jealous you were.I love you two Jon my soul mate."Then everything around me changed.It wans't black and white anymore.I looked at John and I saw his real color.Brown hair.A blue and a green eye.He seemed to be staring at me to."It's so beautiful.""I have something better in front of me."It was the happiest moment of my live .

So this is my last part.Next is Nogla and I might I reapet I might post the first part tomorow.So don't get mad if I don't. See ya later guys.Also tell me if you want another part of this.I don't mind continuing it.