Chapter 15

We made it back home if I should actually call it that Angelo and I parted separate ways me going to my room and he was going to his room we both shut the door with force. That man was making me so mad and every time is was back to square one he didn't get it I was part of this as much as everyone in this house.

I climbed in the shower and washed myself clean I was tired of fighting with him and for once I wanted to just get along. When I was done I dried myself and dressed in my pyjamas I fiddled in the drawers and found a bandage. I angrily wrapped in around my arm and made my way back out the room.

I really needed to speak to Angelo even if it was the last thing I could do I wasn't going to leave this unsaid. I walked to the study and knew this was the place he would be. I didn't even bother to knock on the door and just barged in

"Angelo we still have to finish our discussion" I said and stopped mid-way looking at the sight in front of me Angelo was sitting on the couch his head laid backwards leaning on the couch one hand resting on his head and the other hand a glass of whiskey holding on for dear life. He has already showered and didn't have a shirt on but that wasn't what got my attention it was the big ugly gash on his side all of a sudden my pain forgotten.

"Oh my God Angelo" I said shocked

"Please Santoro not now" he said not even looking at me but I could see he was in pain

I turned around and walked out the door to the kitchen I got the medical aid kit and made my way back to him. I closed the door softly he still didn't know I came back as he was still in the same position I crouched down in front of him and looked at the wound it was really bad, there were still pieces of glass sticking out I wanted to look more closely. I softly placed my hand on his stomach and he almost jumped up in surprise of my touch

"Hold still" I said not caring if he was going to yell at me or say something nasty I remembered he helped me so I was going to help him

"What are you doing?" he asked looking down at what I was doing I took out the tweezers and clenched a piece of glass and pulled it out. Angelo was gritting his teeth at the pain.

"You can't leave it like this there are still pieces of glass stuck so just hold still" I said and pulled out another glass I heard him moan and down the whiskey in his hand. Well I think this is my way of getting back at him for what he said I mentally smiled at myself.

"This is the last one" I said to him after an hour of pulling out the glass pieces. By now Angelo was lying on the couch and has downed almost all the whiskey he looked like he was ready to pass out at any moment and my hands were covered in his blood. I took a sip of the whiskey and then drenched the cloth with it.

"This is going to sting a little" I said and placed the cloth to clean the wound

"Fuck a little" Angelo yelled grabbing my hand for me to stop but let go again so I could finish

"I'm almost done" I said softly taking the needle and started stitching him up

"Why are you doing this?" he asked out of the blue I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Doing what?" I ask him

"All this" he gestured to the cloths and bandages

"I couldn't just leave you like this Angelo I may be the worst person in the world right now but I still have a heart" I said and done the last stitch snipping the wire I wanted to stand up but Angelo grabbed my hand before I could do that.

"Thank you" he said and it was the strangest word that he ever said to me but I smile at him

"It's my pleasure" I said he was still looking at me after sitting up straight and I could have sworn I saw his face come closer to mine.

"I will never understand you Santoro" he replied brushing one of my wet loose strands out of my face. He wanted to kiss me this was the moment I have been waiting for but before our noses touched there was a knock on the door and Angelo closed his eyes knowing that our moment was just interrupted and let his hand fell to his side as he looked at me.

"What?" he yelled looking back at the door and I stood up waiting for the person to enter.

"Boss "Came a reply and I saw Allisio enter with Jim and Ricardo they all looked at our little encounter that was going on here.

"What is going on here?" Jim asked pointing to all the blood cloths and whiskey bottle on the floor next to the couch

"Santoro just helped me. What is it you wanted?" Angelo replied and Jim gave me a sweet smile.

"Wow first you want to kill each other now you're almost making out" Jim said

"Are you done?" Angelo asked Jim and Jim knew not to piss Angelo off so he just nodded

"I think I will give you some privacy" I said walking towards the door but Ricardo stopped me

"I think you also need to hear this" he said and I turned to look at him

"What is the matter?" Angelo said and we all waited for the reply

"It's Mortelli he wants to make a deal" Allisio said and the whole room went quiet.