Chapter 18- Or she dies with me

Ashley's POV

" Your so fucking stupid!" Yelled a voice, while my eyes remained closed.
" I'm sorry , i thought i had brought it!!" Another voice yelled.
" Well now what the fuck are we going to do ! She's going to wake up any minute!" Groaned, what seemed to be a girls voice.
" Well, we could just knock her out by throwing something at her" replied, the earlier voice.
" No , let me go look in the cabinets , i might have a needle" spoke a the same girl voice as before, hearing footsteps clear the room shortly after.
" What the fuck man! Your lucky she didn't kill us, you know what she did to the others" spoke a panicking voice.
" I know dude, i just forgot alright ! Im sorry, i was in a rush i left it in the container with the pack" said a quieter voice.
" Well next time dont forget, we were about to be in deep shit and right now im too young to get killed so straighten up"
" I will "
" Let's go help Itzel find the needle, this bitch isn't going to last knocked out any longer" the calmer voice said, hearing their footsteps making the floor shreik while they walked on it, shutting the door behind them.

I opened my eyes immediately waving my hand frantically, but my attempt to call for help was useless because my wrists were tied behind my back. There was what seemed to be a black cloth covering my mouth from opening or screaming. My eyes wondered frantically, looking for any way of escaping where there was a window that was slightly open.
" Wow , they are really that stupid to leave a window open?!" I thought.
I was sitting on the floor , so i put force on my wrists, pulling my self closer to the window.
" MMMM!!" I groaned loudly, squinting my eyes from the pain on my wrists. Taking deep breaths, feeling drops of sweat rolling down the sides of my face.
Pulling and pulling until i finally bumped into the wall with the window. My heart grew with happiness , feeling as if i had a chance to escape, but how would i get up? The only way was to put as much force as i could on my wrists so thats what i would do.

Pushing myself up once again with both wrists, wincing at the pain radiating harshly. Tears streaming down my face, i fell hard on the floor beneath me making a loud thump, along with my head hitting the wall behind me. I shit my eyes tightly, hopening they didn't hear anything that had just happened.

There was complete silence, no footsteps approaching my room, nothing at all. I was about to push myself up once again when the door swung open.

" Goodmorning sleeping beauty"
Spoke the person i hated with all my heart.

Justin's POV

" Reporters say young teenager Ashley Silva was kidnapped once again, could this be true or could this be a total prank, please call the number below if there are any suspicious signs of this teen" the reporter said, making me look up from my phone.
" What?" My jaw dropped as there was a picture of Ashley on the screen, with a number printed under it. This couldn't be happening , who fucking kidnapped her now? Why would anybody kidnap her anyways she was just kidnapped by me.

Pulling at the ends of my hair, pacing around the room and into the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

After pacing around for almost 30 mins, there was a knock on my door. Putting my beer down making my way towards the door, seeing a shadow running onto the streets.
" Fuck!" I groaned, opening the door immediately, spotting an envelope on the doormat. I ran out the door looking both ways for any sign of who could've left the envelop seing thestreet completely lonely.

"What the?" Opening the envelope swiftly, reading through the sentence cautiously.

" Find me, you'll find Ashley, and if you dont, her precious little self dies with me" said the letter, printed in a very neat form.

_____________________________

Finally updated !! Haha sorry for the wait ! Im just really busy with school , its so much harder now to update but hey (: i hope you guys loved it !! 3.3K reads !! You guys are amazing !! <3 love you guys !!