Chapter 33- Spoil

Sorry for the long wait, i had internet connection problems. But here it is! Intense parts here , just a warning (x

"Baby, its time to wake up" Justin whispered beside me, nibbling on the tip of my ear.
I grumbled in exhaustion, and turned on my side, nuzzling further into the sheets.
" Sweety, i made breakfeast and if you dont hurry and get up, you will have to eat it cold" he said sweetly, massaging my back.
" Mmmmm" i groaned, rubbing my eyes with the back of my palms.
" Let me just brush my teeth" i said, attempting to get up when a sudden pain ran through the bottom up my stomach.
"Aahhh" i grumbled, putting as much pressure as possible to my stomach.
"Babe whats wrong? Are you okay?" Justin shakily asked, pacing towards my side of the bed.
" It just- ahhh" i cried, squeezing my eyes to eaze the pain.
" Do you need me to call an ambulance?" He asked frantically, his hands shaking wildly.
" No im fine, i just need to lay down" i replied, laying my head back into the pillow, breathing steadily.
" Is it better now?" He asked, leaning into me, placing his hand gently, near the bottom of my stomach.
" Yeah , it doesnt hurt as much anymore" i softly smiled, placing my hand on top of his.
" You scared me there sweety" he said, while caressing my cheek.
" Im sorry, i didnt mean to.. It just felt like an unordinary pain and it scared me" i spoke unwillingly, looking up at his light brown eyes. Everytime i seemed to look at him i fell into a daze. They were so beautiful. I can see my reflection while looking intently at them. I hadnt even noticed that hed leaned down on top of me.
Our eyes were locked securly on each other, while my arms made their way around his neck. I pulled him in, our lips slowly attaching sweetly. Our lips seemed to be ment for each other, because they fit perfectly. In the kiss, i could feel electricity, running through my veins, my mood immediatly boosting. He made me feel the urge to pull him down and stay there with him for a very long time.
He pulled me up with him, his arms behind my back, slowly standing me up. He walked back, hit the wall behind him, while i slowly roamed my hands under his long sleeved shirt. The kiss was getting heated, as he turned me around so that my back was now on the wall, and he was pinning me. My hands moved to his hair, pulling at the ends of it softly. He soon bit down on my lip,asking for entrance. I kept my lips shut teasing him in the moment, hearing him groan in defeat, making me giggle.
I felt his hands roam down to my thighs, placing them beneath them and pulling them around his torso.
He slowly kissed down my neck, knowing that was my weak spot, letting a moan escape from my mouth. I knew i was defeated this time.
" Im hungry" i mumbled, breaking our make out session, intentionally.
" Ughh, now?!?!" He groaned dropping his head low, letting my thighs go gently.
" Yes babe, pwease" i pleaded cutely, sticking my bottom lip out.
" Alright" he chuckled, pecking my cheek, before leading me over to the kitchen.

____________________________ hope you liked , made it wayy longer !! Byee (: