Chapter 37- Bro's

Justin's POV

Having a tantrum wasnt going to change the fact that Ashley wasnt released from the police office. They actually had the guts to keep a pregnant teenager in that hell of theirs.

It hurt me so much not only for her but for the baby. I had a feeling inside of me that i shouldnt have let this happen, but there was absolutely nothing i can do to change their minds. Everything i said was useless in their opinions.

*Knock Knock*

I wasnt expecting company, so i lazily made my way over to the door, standing behind it after it being opened.

" Chaz?" I asked, glancing at him twice, it being unbelieveable he was actually here.

" Yeah bro, how have you been, ive missed you so much!" He gladly said, giving me one of those hugs we would always give to each other as kids.

" Ive been fine i guess...." I said, trying to forget the fact that Ashley wasn't here.

" You dont look fine, your eyes are pretty bloodshot, have you been smoking?" He asked, looking around the kitchen, for something to eat, typical chaz.

" Yeah, it keeps my mind of my problems.." Ending my sentence with a serious face.

" What problems? Oh and how's umm, whats that chick's name? Ashley right? Is she back in school?" He asked, while opening a pack of oreos.

" No she's not.." I huffed, massaging my forehead with my thumb and index finger.

" Why? Did you not want her in school so you could have her all to yourself?" He added with a wink.

" No chaz, i f******* got her pregnant and right now shes in jail paying for something that she didnt do!" I groaned, my arms flying up in the air, panting within seconds.

" Wait wait, pregnant? You got this girl pregnant after barely even getting to know her? After bullying her constantly?!" Chaz questioned, knitting his eyebrows together.

" I know it seems rong.. But.." I started before getting cut off.

" Justin this is no time for excuses. Do you know how bad this is?! You got her pregnant justin!! And shes what 17 ? Are you out of your mind?!" He rambled, looking at me in fustration.

" We fell in love chaz.." I whispered, not wanting to make a bigger mess.

" FALLING IN LOVE DOESNT HAPPEN IN A MATTER OF DAYS OR WEEKS JUSTIN! Open your eyes this is reality, you got a girl pregnant , someone that you dont even know you will last lifetime with!" He aggresively spoke in a deep tone, getting me in a bad mood now.

" Chaz, i dont feel like arguing right now at this moment chaz, you dont make my decisions for me-" And again i was cut off.

" No i dont make the decisions for you but thats what bros are here for to help, and if you dont need my help, then im out" he stated, shutting the door behind him loudly.