Cliche Story

I'm back! So you know it's about to go down....

Today's Rant: Cliche story

Okay, this one is for BEN fanfics. Usually the main character is a gamer girl with a horrible life. She cuts, listens to depressing music, and plays video games. 

Let's make a little scene shall we?

Annnnnnd action!

**WARNING: My Contain Major Cliche Moments**

(Oc) wakes up, puts on a MCR tee shirt. Then she walks into the bathroom and puts dark make-up on her face. After that, she puts on her converse (why converse, though? Why not Adida's or Jordan's?). 

(Oc) goes to school only to be bullied by the top slut named Brittney. She gets pushed and everyone laughs at her. She runs away and cries in a random spot (C'mn guys, can't you tell us where shes crying? It's hard to picture where she is. For all I know, she could be in the fucking Eiffel tower and I can be imagining her in the Leaning Tower of Pisa!). She scratches at her skin to make it bleed (like, can you cut your damn nails?). 

Meanwhile, BEN is playing video games with Jack and Jeff while smoking weed and Jeff is getting wasted. 

Anyways, (Oc) gets home and cries in her bed. Her mother comes upstairs and yells at her and her father comes in after and  rapes the shit out of her. She lays on the floor naked and bloody, while her dad stares at her while drinking. Then he leaves. She gets in the shower and gets dressed and decided to go buy a game for her Nintendo 64 ( why not game boy?).

She goes for a walk and finds a mysterious cartridge on the floor. She picks it up and rushes back home. She climbs up to her window that's on the sixth floor (seriously? Like how the fuck does she do that? Is she fucking spider-man? I thought not...) and plays her game. It works perfectly until the glitches happen and yada yada. 

The screen turned black then the words "You Shouldn't Have Done That...." came up the a boy who looked like Link came out.

"Who are you?" she asks. "I'm Ben, who are you?" he replied. "I'm (Oc)" she answers. 

He looks at her and gives a perverted smile. "I wanna fuck" he deadpans. She nods and take off her clothes as he does the same. "You have a perfect body" Ben says. "Lol, thanks"she giggles. He looks at all her bruises and scars. "Who did this to you?!" he scowled. "M-my dad" she replies. Ben rushed down stairs with a sword. She chases after him. When she got the the second floor, she found her parents both dead. "Ben! You killed my parents!" she screamed. Ben shook my head. "I didn't kill them, you did" he says. "H-how" she stutters. "You did it with your mind" he replied.(Da fuq?) "Does that mean I'm a killer?" she asks. Ben nods. (Need I remind you, they're still fucking naked! Like do you fucking expect clothes to magically appear?!) 

Ben brings (Oc) to the Mansion and tells Slendy of her power. "Wow. You may be even powerful than Zalgo himself!" Slendy booms. (Still hasn't mentioned them putting on any clothes. So Imma assume they're talking to Slender ass naked).

So all this bull shit ends with her beating Zalgo and ends up getting pregnant with the new Zalgo.

Then there's the sequel that everyone wants but no one reads cause they soon realize that the first was pretty shitty. Yeah.  So you guys see what I mean? That long example was full of cliches...I'm not a fan of them.

So until next time!

Slendy out! Peace. :D

                                        ~MsSlendy~

On the side is a baby Kyuubi (Nine tails) for all you good boys and girls! =^.^= <3