Prologue

Percy, Annabeth, and Grover were relieved that they survived their first quest.

As the celebrations continued at Camp Half-Blood in honor of their safe return, something was happening somewhere else.

The future to be exact.

Before the Campers got up to go to the bonfire, a bright light shined throughout the Dining Pavilion.

Once the light died down, there stood four girls and four boys.

"What just happened?"

"What happened to the Argo 2?"

"Where are we?"

"Why am I not with the Hunters?"

Were some of the questions the eight strangers asked. Until one asked a question that shocked almost everyone in the pavilion.

"Where are Percy and Annabeth?" The girl who asked looked like a Hunter of Artemis. But, the crazy thing is she's supposed to be a tree.

"Thalia?" Luke whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

Electric blue eyes looked at Luke, before they widened in shock. "Luke." She whispered back, before narrowing her eyes and lunging towards Luke.

"Thalia!" Nico called out, trying to stop his cousin from killing the Son of Hermes.

It didn't work...

Prologue's done. I would appreciate on what you think of the idea. And, no, this is not about them reading the Percy Jackson books.

Sorry for it being short, but the first chapter is where the fun really begins.

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: April 30, 2016.