Thalia Kills Luke...Almost

I'm bacccckkkkkk!!! *Grins* Did you miss me?

...okay, that was a little extreme. Thalia did not actually kill Luke, but she was very close to killing him.

Thalia continued to stalk towards Luke, until she got close. She wanted to kill him. She wanted to make him suffer, like she had. She really wanted to just break him.

But, once she stood in front of him, she paused. Luke blinked one time, and felt his breath leave him forcefully. Literally. It was quite shocking when it happened. Literally, again.

Gasps came from the group of future demigods, shocked that Thalia; Lieutenant of Artemis, Daughter of Zeus, and someone you don't want to mess with, was hugging. Not only hugging, but hugging a male.

Some jaws even dropped from the future demigods. Leo burst into flames, eyes wide. "Leo!" Piper exclaimed, backing away from the flaming Valdez.

Gasps, cries, and shrieks of shock and fear rang out through the dining pavilion.

Jason stepped up, metaphorically speaking that is, who would want to go towards a flaming Valdez when they're...well, flaming...? "Leo, put the fire out."

Reyna, being the diplomatic person she is, stepped forward (literally this time), to figure out what was going on. "Thalia, I thought you were a Hunter of Artemis? Who is that?" She frowned, trying not to presume anything just yet. It was getting hard not to.

Thalia steps away from Luke, sniffling slightly. "He was like a brother to me...I miss him..." She walked away from the dining pavilion, ignoring all the looks and words that were directed to her.

Jason moved to go with her, but a hand on his arm held him back. Looking back, desperation in his eyes, Jason looked confused. "Why was Nico not letting me go...?" He thought.

"Don't. You weren't around when the Titan War happened." Jason opened his mouth, but Nico cut him off. "I mean you weren't here. In New York. I may have only came in at the end, but that doesn't mean I couldn't see what happened and how it affected everyone. Thalia and Annabeth took the worst of it."

Everyone blinked. "Wait, are you implying that you're from the future?" Annabeth, the young and only, asked. Well, more like stated.

The demigods of the future (minus Thalia who no one, not even the writer, knows exactly where) blinked.

"Has she always been like this?" Frank asked, staring straight at Annabeth.

Annabeth turned red from embarrassment and anger, while some other campers started snickering.

Piper's eyes widened. "What Frank meant was, you were always this smart since the beginning." Piper then continued, seeing Annabeth's questionable look. "We know you in the future. Most of us only met you recently, and you're sixteen. Only Nico and Thalia have known you longer." Piper finished explaining, letting everyone think about the new information.

"Wait, if you're from the future-"

"-then where is the older Annabeth? And-"

"-what about little Percy here? Where-"

"-where is he in the future?" The Stolls said, Travis started and Conner finished.

Hazel blinked. "Is that normal?" She asked, looking confused and flustered.

Leo laughed. "Don't worry, Haz. It's normal, you just haven't met the Stolls yet."

Hazel still looked uncomfortable, so Frank took her hand into his, calming her. She smiled in thanks at him.

Reyna smiled slightly, and turned away from the sight of the happy couple. "Nico," She addressed the Ambassador of Pluto. He looked at her. "You have been before, and-" She noticed the looks she was getting from some of the demigods from the future and past. "Well, you've known Percy and Annabeth longer than anyone here-"

"Reyna," Nico interrupted. "They haven't met me yet. If Thalia's still a tree, then it's before my time." He paused, looking around. "But, I've heard of the events that lead up to Thalia being free from her tree." He ignored all the different looks he was getting. "And, the fact that Luke is still here, I would say Percy, Annabeth, and Grover already went on their first quest. Right?" He asked, staring at Grover.

Grover blinked and bleated.

"Right." Annabeth agreed, staring at Nico, looking lost in thought.

Nico ignored her and looked back to Reyna. "I'm going to go find Thalia." He then left going the same way Thalia had.

While, everyone was blinking and looked confused, Chiron decided to step forward. "Do you know why you are here?" He asked Reyna, mostly.

She straightened slightly more. "No, but it must be important if we were sent into the past."

Chiron nodded as if he expected as much. "You have been referring to Percy and Annabeth like you know them." He received nods from the future demigods that were still present. "May I ask, where they are?"

The change was immediate for the five remaining demigods of the seven. They looked sad and guilty. The girls looked like they were going to start crying.

Reyna, along with the rest of the dining pavilion, was confused but had a feeling like something bad happened. "Where are they?" She asked the five, thinking they couldn't be dead. After what had happened with the two demigods in the past, they couldn't be dead.

Jason looked around and figured he would be the bringer of bad news. "They're not dead," Sighs of relief went around the pavilion, but Reyna held her breath, something else had happened. "But they're in Tartarus."

The air chilled and everyone shivered. Most had horror written over their faces.

Annabeth looked shocked. "What-how-what happened?" She gasped out.

The five shared a look. Before anyone could say or do something, a bright white light appeared in the pavilion, stopping everyone in their tracks.

I cannot believe how long that took to actually write!! And when I finish my app crashed, so I had to rewrite the ending!! Ugh!!

Anyway, I'm back people!! I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: January 30, 2017.