The Titan's Curse

The Titan's Curse

Frank looked confused. "You were a tree?" He asked Thalia, she frowned slightly in reply.

Leo, not looking away from his hands, vocally responded. "Well, at least she wasn't turned into an lizard, or a guinea pig." The Strolls grinned, going back to the planning of a prank it seemed like with Leo.

The younger Strolls and Leo got together after their eyes met for a few seconds when Travis asked (more like stated with a mischievous grin). Many looked on in horror at the idea of another pranker helping the Stroll brothers.

"What are we witnessing?" Katie, a Daughter of Demeter, asked. Her face was pale with horror.

Omega smiled from his spot of leaning on a pillar of darkness behind where Luke was sitting. You know, just in case someone got the idea to attack Luke.

Omega looked amused under his cloaked face. "I've seen worse."

Chiron stepped (galloped?) forward. "Perhaps we should continue." He suggested, looking towards Omega, asking if there was another. What Chiron didn't know was there were five more quests for them to watch.

Omega nodded. "You may leave if you wish, Nico." The Son of Hades paled a little knowing what happens next, but stayed.

The Primordial nodded, snapped his fingers. The darkness swallowed them.

~

On a mission to rescue half-bloods Bianca and Nico di Angelo, Percy, Annabeth, Thalia and Grover are attacked by a manticore and rescued by the goddess Artemis and her Hunters. However, Annabeth falls off a cliff whilst trying to fight the manticore and is said to be captured. Later, Artemis is captured by Luke's army while on the hunt for the Ophiotaurus, a cow-serpent monster that was foretold to bring the downfall of Olympus when its entrails are sacrificed to a fire. Her lieutenant Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas, leads Bianca, Thalia and Grover on a quest to save her. Percy, who was not invited to join the party, follows them on behalf of Nico Di Angelo, promising that he will do his best to protect his sister, Bianca. The others eventually find Percy, and he joins their group. They become the prey of skeletons, who chase them across the country. Bianca is able to kill one, which leaves the others mystified. Bianca later dies as they make their way across a godly junkyard. They find Annabeth with Luke and Artemis, who is holding up the sky. Percy then takes it from Artemis and they trick Atlas into his original position under the sky. Thalia replaces Zoe, who dies, as Artemis' lieutenant. Thalia's induction as a lieutenant of Artemis ensures that she will become immortal, never aging to 16, thus escaping the Great Prophecy and leaving Percy to fulfill it. They return to camp and Percy informs Nico about Bianca's death during the journey. Nico blames Percy for failing to protect her and runs away, only after killing skeletons that invade the camp, so that Percy realizes that Hades is Nico's father.

~

The shadows faded, leaving many in the pavilion looking and feeling sad. Not only did Bianca die, but Zoe? And the fact that Nico looked so depressed at the moment made many look on in pity.

Nico, seeing the reactions, stood up and started to leave without a word. Percy looked sad, he was looking as depressed as Nico.

"I know how it feels to lose a sister." The sudden comment made Nico freeze.

Omega continued. "We were young." He smiled under the cloak. "She ended up dying in my arms. She made me promise to forget her."

"What happened?" Piper cursed her inner-Aphrodite when she kind of sensed the love he had for his sister.

Omega cleared his throat. "Things happened. I blamed myself for her death, but I also blamed her mother after awhile. The point is, I know how you feel Nico, and she died a hero. No one can take that away from her. She loved you more than you know."

Nico sniffed, a fear tears started to fall. He smiled in thanks and turned back around, sitting next to Hazel. She smiled and leaned on him slightly.

Many smiled at the scene.

"That was so dam beautiful."Groans were heard along with laughter. Omega smiled and laughed along with the others.

Well, they were laughing until Luke asked the question, "What happened to me?"

~MsPenguingirl1234.

Published: July 20, 2017.