One

I sat there with my new arrival in my arms and my boyfriend right next to me, admiring our beautiful baby boy. "I'm just going to get the rest of the boys" he said getting up and placing a kiss on my forehead. "They're only outside so I won't be long" he said placing a kiss on our baby boys forehead.

"Oh India" Liam cooed as he peeped in the little blue blanket I was cradling. "He's gorgeous" Harry said. I smiled to myself as they all made comments on how gorgeous he was. Once they were all sitting down and comfortable they started asking questions.

"How you feeling?" Louis asked. "Very tired" I chuckled lightly. "Have you got a name yet?" Harry asked. "I like Noah" I said. "Yeah we agreed on Noah for a boy" Niall agreed. "Noah it is then" I smiled. "Can I have a hold?" Louis asked holding his arms out. I passed Noah gently over to his uncle. "You done amazing babe" Niall said holding onto my hand. "I'm so tired" I sighed. "Go to sleep, we'll look after Noah" he said. "No it's fine" I yawned. "Is Arlie okay?" I asked. "She's fine, don't you worry about her, Lottie has it all under control" Louis said.

"Do you want us to bring Arlie when we come tomorrow?" Liam asked. "Yeah please" I said. "She probably misses you" Harry laughed. I laughed and thought of my little four year old girl. "He's going to be a heart breaker" Harry said as he tickled Noah's little feet. "How are we doing?" A nurse asked walking in. "I'm fine" I smiled. "Have you got a name yet?" She asked. "Noah Romeo Horan" I said. "That's lovely" she smiled while writing something down. "I'll be back in the morning for you to sign the birth certificate" she said. "Now I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you boys to leave for the night" she said kindly. "We'll be be back in the morning" Liam said hugging me. "I'll get Lottie to get Arlie to phone you when we get home" Louis said. "Thank you boys" I smiled hugging them all. "I love you gorgeous" Niall said kissing me and Noah. "Daddy loves you Noah Romeo Horan" he said wiping a single tear. "I'll phone you when we get home" he said kissing me again. "I love you too baby" I said as he walked out.

It felt quite lonely with no one else here. I gently rocked our little baby boy as I scrolled through my Twitter feed. We hadn't told anyone about Noah yet but I guess people have probably found out some how. I got up and put Noah in his little bed and returned to my own. My phone started ringing showing the called ID of Lottie. I answered it to her my gorgeous little four year olds voice.

"Hello Mummy" she said sleepily through the phone. "Hello baby, how are you?" I asked. "I'm sleepy" she said. "Is auntie Lottie being good?" I asked. "Yeah" she said. "In the morning how would you like to see your baby brother?" I asked. "I would love that!" She said. "Daddy can come and pick you up from auntie Lottie in the morning and then you can come and see Mummy and Noah" I said. "Why can't I be with daddy tonight?" She asked sounding upset. "Because daddy is very tired at the moment baby girl so he needs lots of sleep, but auntie Lottie is fine" I said. "I miss you" she said, it sounded like she was crying but I'm not sure. "I miss you too gorgeous" I said. "I want mummy now" she cried to who I'm guessing Lottie or Tommy. "Listen baby you can see mummy in the morning okay" I said. "Okay, I love you" she said. "I love you too princess" I said ending the call.

I felt so bad leaving her alone. She hates staying with other people but I had no choice and I know Lottie and Tommy love her to bits anyway. I was going to phone Niall but I decided not to because he is probably really tired. So am I but I don't want to go to sleep, I just want to stare at our little masterpiece all night long. Only a few hours old and he's already a third of my world, Niall and Arlie being the other thirds. 23rd of April 2016 our little man was bought into this world.

I couldn't sleep at all I just kept staring at my little bundle of joy, wishing my amazing boyfriend and my gorgeous little princess was with me. I do actually miss Arlie, I haven't seen her since this morning, early this morning. I went into labour at 5am so I have been in hospital pretty much all day.

I looked into my reflection of my phone and noticed how awful I looked. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and tried to sort it out as best as I could but I really couldn't be bothered. I had just had a child I didn't have the energy to make myself look pretty, I was in hospital anyway I didn't need to look pretty. I'm dreading leaving the hospital tomorrow! Paps will be everywhere and that's not really what you want when you've just had a baby. I'm desperate to announce my new arrival on Twitter but I can't just yet, not without Niall knowing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So....first chapter! What do you think?
I have no idea how this book will go but at the moment I just want to keep writing new books and see how they turn out🙈