Seven

"I've got you" Niall spoke as I sobbed in his arms. "And I'm never going to leave you" he added. That's the thing about Niall that I love, no matter how angry of annoyed he is he will always be there for me. "Lets go and see Hunter properly. Together" he said holding his hand out. I took his hand and followed him to a room.

"Hunter?" Niall cooed as he walked in. In the corner of the room was our niece, hugging her legs and crying uncontrollably. "Hunt it's okay" he said letting go of my hand and crouching down to her. "Come here baby" he said as she fell into his arms. "Don't ever leave me again" she sobbed. "Hunter Scotland we will never leave you" I said. "Don't make promises you can't keep" Niall whispered. "I can keep this one" I smiled. "Babe, can you go and get Louis and Liam?" I asked. He nodded and placed a kiss onto my lips.

"Are we able to take her home?" Niall asked the lady at the desk. "You can take her temporarily for up to three days" she said. "Can we do that then please?" I asked. "Yeah we just need to get you to sign some forms" she said. "You hear that Hunt? We can take you home" I said repositioning Hunter on my hip. "What actually happened to Izzy?" Niall whispered to the lady. "She drowned in the bath on the 2nd of January" she said sadly. "Is she in the cemetery?" I asked begging to cry. "Yeah, the one near the nursery down the road" she said. "Is that the nursery Hunger goes to?" I asked. "No, she doesn't go to nursery" she said handing me a pen and some papers.

"Where's Arlie?" Hunter asked. "She's not very well at the moment so she's in hospital but we can go and see her, although she has to stay asleep for a bit" I said. "We have a surprise for you" Niall said placing her into Liam's car. I looked at him confused. "What?" She asked. "You have a little baby cousin" he said. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah, little baby Noah" I said. Sitting next to her. "Am I staying with you forever?" She asked. "Maybe not forever" I said.

"How's Noah?" I asked Harry as I walked into his house. "Is this Hunter?" He asked completely ignoring my question. "Yeah" I smiled. "No way! She's got so big" Harry said. "Hunter, do you remember Harry?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "Has Auntie India told you about baby Noah?" He asked. She nodded. "Shall we go and see him then?" Harry asked holding his hand out. She took it and followed him. He was so good with children. "I'm sorry for acting stupid earlier" Niall said. "It's alright" I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Can Hunter stay with me?" Harry asked. "Why?" I asked. "I like her" he said. "If you want" I said. "Hunter, would you like to stay with Harry?" I asked. "Yeah!" She said excitedly. "She is such a cutie" Harry said taking a photo. Seconds later my phone buzzed staying I had a Twitter notification.

@Harry_Styles: Got a happy Hunter❤️

I saved the photo to my phone. "I'm going to get going, text me if you need me" Louis said getting up. "Bye" I said hugging him. "I best get going to the hospital soon to see on Arlie and get Lottie" I said getting up too. "I'll take you" Liam said seeing as Niall's still a bit drunk. "Thank you" I said. "Right Hunt