Six

"Thanks for this" I said getting into Lottie's car. Niall still hasn't been home, well he might have been home but not at Harrys. He hasn't text or phoned at all. Harry took Fizzy to school and Lottie's taking me to the hospital, Noah's with Louis and god knows where Niall is. "It's alright, anytime" she said. "So last night I was thinking about Izzy and Hunter" I started. "India, you know you can't see Hunter" She said. "But what about Izzy? I've been trying to find her parents but I haven't found anything, so if we go to the hospital first and then to the orphanage then we can see where Izzy went" I said. "You're crazy" Lottie laughed.

"MUMMY!" Arlie said excitedly. "Where's daddy?" She asked. Oh no! I hadn't thought about what to tell her. "Daddy is a bit busy today" I lied. Lottie gave me a smile and placed her hand on top of mine. "But I'm sure he'll come and see you tomorrow for lot of cuddles!" Lottie said. "When can I go home?" She whined. "Not yet baby, you have to wait until you're better" I said. "Niall's posted on Twitter" Lottie whispered to me. I quickly unlocked my phone and saw his post.

@NiallOfficial: Gonna be offline for a bit, don't know how long for but I just need to sort my head out

"Why can't he just come home?" I asked starting to cry. "Who?" Arlie asked. "Don't worry baby" I said. "Daddy?" She asked. I can't lied to her anymore, it's not fair. "Listen baby, daddy wasn't at home last night so I went to uncle Harrys with Auntie Fizzy and then daddy came over and he was being a bit silly and he started shouting at mummy and it made mummy sad but don't worry because I'm going to try and get him to come and see you" I said wiping my tears. "Does daddy not love mummy?" She asked. "I'm not sure darling, but mummy loves daddy lots and lots, and no matter what we will both love you and baby Noah" I said trying to reassure her.

"Hello princess, how are you?" Louis asked walking in. "I'm good, is daddy not here?" She asked. "Arlie, mummy's told you daddy won't be coming today" I said. "Uncle Louis do you know where daddy is?" Arlie asked. "I do actually, he's asleep at Uncle Liam's house" Louis said. "Is he?" I asked. He nodded and sat down. "Lou can you look after Arlie?" I asked getting up. "Indie, I think it's best if you left him" he said. "Won't be long" I said ignoring everything he said. "Mummy will be back later princess" I said kissing Arlie.

"Is Niall here?" I asked walking into Liam's house. "Yeah he's in here" he said guiding me into the living room. "Is he drunk?" I asked. "A bit, he's quite hungover, he came here about an hour ago, he was drinking when he came but I've tried to get him to stop" he said. "Niall?" I asked walking in. "What?" He asked rudely. I rubbed my temples and looked at the floor. "Niall, Arlie is in the hospital asking for you" I said. "She wants to know her daddy still loves her and cares about her" I added. "Just go away" he sighed. "Niall, you may not like me right now but don't take any of this out on our children" I said. "Niall you need to stop drinking!" I said taking the bottle away from him.

"I can do what I want!" He yelled. "Fine Niall! Drink your life away while our beautiful little girl is fighting for her life in hospital!" I said loudly. "She's hardly fighting for her life" he said. "How would you know? You haven't been to see her and don't forget it was only a day ago that she had to be resuscitated five times. Five times Niall, in an hour" I reminded him. "Do I look like I care?" He asked. "Do you remember when we had Arlie? Remember the stress and drama we went through, the worry and panic that she was going to die, and then she didn't, and we were the happiest parents alive, what happened to the Niall that would play with his daughter and sing her songs as she fell asleep?" I asked. "He's still here" he said beginning to cry. "He isn't though is he" I said wiping my own tears.

"The Niall I know would be at that hospital making his daughter smile while she's going through everything right now, he would be playing with our newborn son, he would love me" I said. "I can't do this anymore" he said, his voice beginning to crack. "Yes you can!" I said. "NO I CANT!" He shouted. I thought we could of made this right but no. I turned away from him as my phone started to ring.