Five

"INDIA!" Niall shouted. "What?" I moaned. "We need to get up!" He said. "Niall what the hell are you playing at? its 1:18 in the morning!" I yelled. "India, we need to go" he said. "Go where?" I asked. "It's Arlie, we need to go now!" He said. "What's wrong?" I asked quickly getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of jogging bottoms, a white t-shirt and my 'Queen' hoodie. "They don't think she's going to make it through the rest of the night" he said beginning to cry. My world stopped. My daughter. She was perfectly fine the other day.

I ran into the hospital room to find my daughter lying lifeless on the hospital with doctors all around her. "I take it you got our message" a doctor said. "Yeah, surely there's something you can do?" Niall asked wiping his tears. "We might have to restart her heart again" he said. "Please just tell us she's going to be alright" I begged. "There is a high chance that she won't be alright I'm afraid Mrs Horan" he said. I stood there staring at the wall silently crying. "You are more than welcome to stay here tonight" he said. "Thank you" Niall said sitting down. "We are doing everything we can to help you're daughter" he said. "I know and we appreciate it" Niall said. "Press the red button if you need anything" he said leaving the room.

"I'm sure she'll be fine" Niall said hugging me. "Ni, you heard him, they don't think she's going to make it" I cried. "We just have to be here for her" he said holding her hand. Her perfect curly hair was spread out over the crisp white pillow. "She doesn't deserve this" I said wiping my tears. "I know" he said. "Do you know if Noah's okay?" I asked. "I think Fizzy is liking him" he laughed. "Why?" I asked. "Look at her twitter" he said. I unlocked my phone and went into her account.

@FizTommo: Missing mummy&daddy, Love this little one❤️ get better soon Princess Arlie💗

"I miss him" I said. "I know but we need to focus on Arlie right now" he said. "Have you seen everyone's tweets on Twitter?" He asked. "No" I said. "Have a look" he said. "I'm going to put a twit longer on later so people know what's going on" he said.

@LottieTomlinson: Get well soon Arlie! Lots of love uncle Tommy and auntie Lottie😘😘

@PhoebeTommo: Noah's first sleepover✌🏼️ #GetWellSoonArlie

@TommyNapolitano: Can't believe my little princess was rushed to hospital, thinking of you princess Arlie😘

@GemmaStyles: GET WELL SOON ARLIE❤️

@DaisyTomlinson: Get better soon princess Arlie😍

@JayDeakin: Hope Arlie gets better soon! We'll come and visit her when she gets better🙈

@MauraHoran: Please pray for Arlie😔

@RooPayne: #GetWellSoonArlie

"When are you going to do the twit longer?" I asked. "I'll do it in the morning" he said. "She's so innocent and cute, she doesn't deserve this" I said. "I know" he said. We sat in silence listening to Arlie's regular heart beat. "I'm just going to call Lottie" Niall said getting up. "Don't be long" I said. "Oh Arlie" I sighed stroking her pale cheek. "Please get better princess" I whispered. "You need to get better" I said.