Four

"I think that's Auntie Lottie" I said picking Arlie up and going to answer the door. "Hello you!" Lottie said hugging Arlie. "She okay now?" Tommy asked coming in. "Yeah she just has to take it easy, I'll probably have her sleeping in with me and Ni tonight" I said. "If you need us you can always call" Lottie said taking Arlie off me. "How the little one?" She asked. "He's good" I said taking him out of his Moses basket. "Oh wow, you're getting a big boy now aren't you" Tommy said holding him. "Louis not here?" She asked. "No, he's gone home with the others and Niall's just having a rest, I think he's quite tired but I've told him that I can stay up with Noah and Arlie but he won't have any of it" I sighed.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" I asked. "No it's alright" Tommy said. "Lottie?" I asked. "No I'm good thanks" she said tickling Noah. "If you want we can stay over tonight, to help" Lottie said. "No it's alright I'm sure we can cope" I said. "Indie, I know what it's like having newborns in the house, it isn't easy, I don't mind staying over" she said. "I don't want to feel like I'm making you" I said. "No no, it's fine we can just help out with Noah and Arlie" she said. "Thank you" I said hugging her.

"Hello baby" Niall said hugging Arlie. "Have a good sleep?" I asked. "Yeah it was alright" he yawned kissing me. "Is it okay if Lottie and Tommy stay tonight?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine" he said. "Auntie Lottie can I use some of your makeup?" Arlie asked. "Do you want me to do your makeup?" She asked. "Yes!" She said jumping up and down. This could get messy. "Let's go into mummy's room and get you all pretty" Lottie said leading her upstairs. "Have fun" I laughed. "Girls" Tommy laughed. "She's going to be just like her mummy" Niall laughed. "Well obviously, with me as a mum and Lottie as a auntie she's going to be living in makeup" I laughed.

"Thank god Noah was a boy then" Niall laughed. I don't understand why he hates makeup so much. "India!" I heard Lottie call. "Yeah" I called back. "Look on your Twitter" she said, I unlocked my phone and saw her post.

@LottieTomlinson: starting young😎

"What have you done?" I laughed walking up the stairs

"What have you done?" I laughed walking up the stairs. "What lipstick is that?" I asked. "True Brown" Lottie said. "Don't get her into them, she'll be addicted" I laughed picking Arlie up. "What has Auntie Lottie done to you?" I asked. "Can I show daddy?" She asked. "Go on then" I said. "Oh look at you! Beauty princess" Niall laughed as she ran down the stairs.

"Arlie, how would you like it if Auntie Lottie and Uncle Tommy stay over tonight?" I asked. "I would like that a lot!" She said. "Well they're staying over for tonight" I said. "YAY!" She said jumping around. "Where does she get her energy from?" Tommy laughed. "Mum wants to know if she can come over tomorrow with the others" Lottie said. "Yeah that's fine" I said. They're all going to want to see Noah at some point.

"Let's get you into your pyjamas" Tommy said picking Arlie up. "If you want I can take Noah into the spare room so you can get to sleep" Lottie offered. "No it's alright don't worry" I said. "Well if you need me I'm in the spare room" she said. "I can't believe we have two beautiful children" Niall said hugging me. "I know, it's all I've ever wanted" I said. "India, check your Twitter" Tommy called. I unlocked my phone and saw his post.