Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

"There you are!", Lyn said excited when you enter the drama class. "Yeah sorry. Had no class until now and the exam stressed me", you lie. "First exam here always stress out the newbies. But you'll get used to it. Come on, Mr Hiddleston is about to give out our roles", she says and pulls you with her. "Well, I was impressed by your acting. Some choices were hard, but I had to choose. So, the roles are: Phil Lester, you'll be Sherlock Holmes, Sean Mcloughlin, you'll be John Watson, Dan Howell will be Greg Lestrade, (Y/N), you'll be Amelia Hudson", he says. You put up your hand. "Sir, I'm sorry but I think I can't play this role. I think Zoella should get my role", you say. "But Mrs (Y/L/N), you were on an acting school before and-". "And I left because I'm not in acting on stage. Please Sir, let me swap role with her, it's okay for me", you say hard hearted. You love acting, but protecting your friends was your first priority. Mr Hiddleston sighed. "Alright then. Mrs Sugg gets the role of Amelia Hudson and (Y/N) will play the faceless corpse", he said. He then announced the other roles. Lyn got Mrs Hudson and you two hugged each other happily. "Alright guys, you all start practising. Mrs (Y/L/N), please come with me", Mr Hiddleston says. You gulp and follow him. "Yes Sir?", you ask. "Why did you change your role? Your acting grades at your old school were remarkable and your audition was perfectly. This role is made for you. Why did you give it to this untalented girl?", he asks, sipping tea again. You couldn't tell him, nobody could know yet. "Well, at my old school I had many main roles but she hadn't. She wants to be an actor one day, but how can she improve herself when she just gets small roles?", you say. Mr Hiddleston sighs. "You know, you waste your talent. But it's your choice. You're a kind person. I hope this Mrs Sugg appreciates your sacrifice", he says and goes back to the class.

When the lesson is over you walk to Zoella. "My Macbook, now", you hiss. She turns around and smiles. "Here it is. See, it isn't that hard to follow my orders, right?", she smirks and hands over your Macbook. You then turn around and leave her alone. "Where is Lyn?", you ask Dan and Phil when you leave the room. "She left when Mr Hiddleston and you were talking. We don't know why. She just mumbled something, grabbed her script and bag and left the room", Dan says. "She's probably in her room. But she won't let you in", Phil said. "No one can enter her room when she locks herself in", Dan says, walking to Emo-room. "At least let me try", you say and walk to the door. You take a deep breath and knock on the door. "I don't want to talk Phil, go away", Lyn yells. "Lyn, it's me. Let me in, please", you say. You hear a click. "It's open...", Lyn says. "Which kind of magic did you use?!", Dan asks. "No one ever managed to open this door...", Phil says. You shrug your shoulders and open Lyn's door. "Hey. Why did you leave?", you ask her after you closed the door. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!", Lyn yells at you. "YOU WERE PERFECT!! THIS ROLE IS MADE FOR YOU!!! WHY DID YOU GIVE IT TO HER?! FROM ALL PEOPLE YOU'VE CHOSEN HER?!", she yells. You raise your hands in defence. "I had no choice. I'm getting sick on stage. This is why I had to leave my old school. They didn't want me to believe and at the final day I puked on stage and ruined everything", you say. "You think I believe this story? This is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard!", she says. Sighing you walk over to her and take away her Macbook. "Hey, give it back!", she yelled. You go on YouTube and open a video. "You don't want to believe me? Watch this and then you believe me!", you smash the macbook down on her bed and leave.

~The Video~

There is a huge audience, the camera shows a beautiful stage. The curtain lifts and a girl with black long hair stands in the middle of the stage. She wears a long white dress. When she starts to talk she suddenly starts shaking, then throw up on stage, ruining the scenery and everyone's costumes. The girl runs off stage, hits something, causing a fire to break out. Soon the whole stage burns and everyone screams in panic.