Chapter 3

Hello People,

Wow 90 reads is pretty good for only two chapters being available....

Hmmm, yes, thank you all for your awesome comments and votes, it really means a lot to me and since I'm having an absolutly horrible week, I wanted to just say thank you for building me up again!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Constantinova :) xx

•••
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. Niccolo Machiavelli
•••

Colette observed the room again as the waiter named Matt had left.

The handsome man was still sitting at the bar where she had seen him sit down, a few feet from her.

She had felt his gaze on her a couple of times and she was more than mortified to admit that she like it.

The brunette turned her eyes to her Fendi bag and put it on her lap. Opening the beige bag she searched for a police folder that she had nabbed from Captain Jameson’s stack of  homicide files lying on his desk.

She had had time to look through the folder on her flight, adding to the stress of the flight attendants, but she knew that the identity of the killer was on the top of her tongue.

The handsome man at the bar watched as the brunette opened her bag only to pull out a grey folder with the word homicide stamped across it.

The brunette suddenly sat up straighter as she read through the file and made a small noise of irritation. “I can’t believe I didn’t notice that earlier. Stupid.” she whispered and the man suddenly got a whiff of her blood and nearly moaned.

She smelled simply divine, the man had never smelled anyone this delicious in his thousand years of life, or unlife as you would call it. He simply had to get to know her, but now he simply settled for watching as the brunette once again reached for her iPhone and quickly tapped in a familiar number.

The male heard the beep tone once again and a male voice answered this time.

“Captain Jameson speaking.”

The brunette spoke. “Listen Jameson, the Roberts case- do you remember it?”

“Oh, hey Colette. And yeah, the folder is right- hey! Did you take it?”

The woman rolled her blue eyes and the man at the bar followed her movements as she sat up straighter.

Her name was Colette, what an intriguing name- for an intriguing woman. He was wondering what kind of woman she was- obviously involved with the police... and she stole from them!

She might just be his perfect woman, especially with her looks and scent.