Chapter 6

Hey Everyone,

How have you been doing?

My holidays have been absolutely horrible, with family dramas and everything going on- I have spent the last three days in hospital waiting rooms, so I'm pretty exhausted and all of my muscles are cramping up.

I hope you like this chapter, I've been writing it in a notebook in the hospital, so it may be a little rushed and not really that good.

Um, yes, have any of you started watching The Originals? Apparently it's already aired in the United States, so I'm pretty excited for it to finally air in Australia!

So anyways, let's get on with the chapter!

If any of you have any suggestions for future chapters for any of my stories (such as His Girl- my Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction), please tell me or message me- you will get credited and the chapter will be dedicated to you if you'd like!

Constantinova :) x

•••

"I’ve always thought the prettiest smiles are the ones that show the most teeth." -D.W. Wilson, Ballistics.

•••

Colette chuckled, took her intelligent blue eyes off the road and instead turned them onto Kol.

“I know what you mean, I’ve met enough murderers to recognize one when I meet them. Of course,” she said as she caught Kol’s indignant expression “You can’t really help it, can you- with being a vampire and all?”

The brunette turned her eyes forwards to watch the street as she looked out for Turner Loop, the road Sheriff Forbes informed her (through text) the body was on.

“I’ll have you know that I’m an Original Vampire and that I can control my bloodlust.” Kol gave the woman next to him a charming smile “If I wanted to, that is.”

The twenty-year old brunette simply raised one shapely, perfectly plucked eyebrow.

“I heard that vampires can turn their humanity off and on- almost like a switch. Is that true?”

Anyone could have heard the thirst for knowledge in Colette’s words, lesser people would have ridiculed her for her need to know anything and everything, but Kol simply smiled indulgently.

“Yes it is- and before you ask, compelling is also a thing.”

“Am I becoming predictable now, Kol?” The Brit teased as she gently eased the huge Matte Black Range Rover to a stop, maybe a few feet away from where yellow and black crime scene tape cut through the middle of Turner Loop.