Sakamoto x Shy!Reader

Thank you,White-san,for being the first one to request a one shot in this book.

You were a loner in school.You had no friends that would talk to you.All of your classmates ignore your presence every single time.Most thought you were a nerd just because you wore spectacles.

That was until your first year in high school.Everyone seems to be fine with your look.They didn't care about how nerdy you look,even the popular and cool Sakamoto-san.

You were fascinated by how cool Sakamoto-san handled his everyday scenarios.The way his emotionless face looked at the blackboard as the teacher was writing notes,the way how fast his hands were writing said notes.

You remembered the time when the three boys in your class that were always together,shoved his desk out of the class to the ground down below.He just sat on the window,the wind blowing his hair gently,making him looked cooler than being idiotic.

Now,those three seemed to have taken a liking at him.Atsushi or Acchan now had a crush on him.You thought it was cute that a former delinquent like a popular male.

"(Your Name)-chan~"

It was Sera who called you.His voice sounded happy,probably had found another joke to tell.

"What's hexagon and stores what your heart desires?"

"A...Hexagon shaped gift box?"

"Beehive!!"

And there he went,laughing at his own joke again while you sweatdropped at him.You turned your head around and found Sakamoto staring at you,to which you turned you head back at Sera to avoid being an embarrassment in front of him with how red your cheeks were.

You touched your index fingers together,feeling nervous as you still could feel Sakamoto's stares.

You stood up from your desk and went out of the classroom as fast as lightning but your heart almost fell down and hit your stomach when you heard another sound of chair being pushed out of its position.

You ran through the hall towards the garden,and ran faster when you heard footsteps behind you.

You reached the tall tree in the garden and went behind it but let out a squeal of shock when you saw Sakamoto-san behind the tree.

"H-How did you get here so fast?"

You asked the spectacles-wearing boy with both your cheeks red at how close he was and the fact you squealed in front of him.

Sakamoto-san moved his face near yours and you were shock at what he was doing.

'Is he going to kiss me?N-No way!!'

You close your eyes as you thought about that but opened it again when you felt nothing few seconds later.

'H-Huh!?Was he not going to kiss me?What an embarrassment!!'

You saw Sakamoto-san holding a spider between his chopsticks!?

'Where did he got that from?'

"You should have been careful (Your Name).This spider could have gotten inside your ears."

"T-Thank you for saving me,Sakamoto-san!"

"It is fine.You're a great girl,since you didn't scream and hit the spider."

You blushed at his words as flower petals started to fall between both of you.

'Where the hell did they came from!?'

24th April 2016