Sakamoto x Girlfriend!Reader

Please enjoy this request.

It was frustrating.You swore that if you were a bomb,the world would  cease to exist.How could he?After all the courage you'd work out for him,just to say those words.

"I like you,Sakamoto-kun!!Please be my boyfriend!!"

He had nodded that day,saying he like you too!!However,to this day,he did nothing sweet to you,not even a simple gesture that would make your heart skipped!

You had enough of this misery,just being a girlfriend by title and not a real couple.You were gonna say it,words that would've broken any other men you could of date.

"Sakamoto...Our relationship is over."

You turned around to leave,with a heavy heart,you decided to never see him again.You had enough of his emotionless facade.

However,a small bit of you hoped that he would let go of that facade and hugged you,apologising for every single wrongs he did to you.

"(Your name)"

You ignored it and continued walking away.You thought you heard footsteps but when you focuses your hearing,you heard nothing.

"(Your name)!"

It was Sakamoto.He was in front of you.His eyes were hidden by his glasses,so you didn't know what emotion they held.

"Please don't go away from me.I may not seem like it but I do like you."

"Then why didn't you do anything!?"

"Fans."

"H-Huh?"

"I was afraid that my fans would do anything bad to you."

"A-Are you serious!?That's it!?"

He nodded.You looked away from him.

"You can protect me don't you?"

You mumbled.

"Then,if you really want this relationship to continue but not the way they were before,you should protect me!"

"I will,as your knight in boy's uniform."

30th April 2016